Chapter: 11

Author POV

Two days will be passed after few hours and Yeonjun still didn't made his answer because he is so confused and don't know why he can't choose his answer. Soobin will come to him next day to get answer and if he said no then don't know it will be a good idea or not .

He was sitting at couch while in his thought and his parents are not home . he don't know where they are now they didn't tell him where are they're going or when is they going to come back.

He look outside the window and looks like it will started rainfall soon because the sky was not that clear and the moonlight is not seen. He sighed and hug himself trying to calm himself after being trapped in his own thoughts . suddenly the door open revealing his Parents.

But they was someone behind them , a man was behind who looks like he is in his early 30s. "M-mom , d-dad who is he" Yeonjun said while getting up because he getting some negative feeling toward the man who is also looking at him with lust in his eyes .

"He is Mr Do jun and we sold you to him" his dad said and Yeonjun felt like his heart break into pieces . even through they abuse him Yeonjun still love them from the heart but what they did in return, Abused him and now sold him to a total stranger for money .

"W-what are you saying d-dad" He said in crack voice and tears was filled in his beautiful eyes as he was looking at his parents to say this is kind of joke , this is not true but Nope this is the true his own parents sold him.

"Yes , we sold you to him because we need money and you was not earning enough money for us , Now shut up and pack your things and left with him" His dad said and tears was steaming down from his eyes . "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOU OWN SON" Yeonjun shout while crying. His mom slapped him so hard that made a handprint on his cheek and he fall at the ground holding his cheek.

"DON'T TRY TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT US , YOUR NOTHING BUT A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT" His mother said and pull him by the hair and Yeonjun scream in pain .
"Now shut up and went with him" his mother said and throw yeonjun to that newly come stranger. Yeonjun come and fall in front Do jun foot as he slowly looked up at Dojun who was smirking at him .

"Get up baby and come with me" Do jun said with a dirty smirk and he try to touch Yeonjun to get up but Yeonjun backward and he stood up from the ground but it made him get hit with the table . not like he cared he only cared about is to safe himself from this devil because he don't want to sell his body for money.

He look around and took a Vase for safety as they didn't react that much on it . "D-dont come near me" he said between his sobs . Mr choi was about to grab him but Do jun stop them . "Nah, let me handle it" he said and slowly come toward Yeonjun.

He saw that the door was still open and he has only one option to get out from here is Run but his legs are already giving up but he have to so he close his eyes and take a deep breath and throw the Vase at Do jun and Run to the outside with his all strength.

It was already Raining outside and he was running in that heavy Rain but he don't care he have to save his life . he heard shouts from behind and Car sound but he didn't stop .

He run until he hide at the alley so his parents or Do jun can't follow him or find him . he was panting for running that's much and tears was steaming down. His clothes was all wet and water was dripping from his hair .

He come out after checking if someone is there or not hopefully there is no one so he come out from the alley but suddenly a Car stopped in front him . he get scored thought that it was Do jun so he fall at the ground again , defending himself with his arm.

"P-please leave-e me" he was crying and begging but suddenly he felt that a arm on his shoulder softly. He slowly turn and see soobin.
He was looking at him with cleared worried on his face .
"What are you doing here in this heavy Rain!" Yeonjun come to the reality when he heard soobin ice cold voice yelling at him for being out in this rain. He can't hold it back so he hug soobin and started sobbing loudly in his arms .