Chapter: 13

Author POV

Next day morning

Yeonjun slowly come downstairs and peek into the kitchen to saw that the older was standing there and drinking his coffee while signing some files . the older was wearing a Loose oversized white shirt with Denim blue jeans , hair was messy .

Yeonjun don't know why but he started blushing because of that Fine 6ft tall man who was looking more handsome with his serious face . the younger slap himself to come into the reality and stop himself from staring.

When Soobin feel that someone was standing there he looked up and saw that it was Yeonjun. "Oh, since when are you here" he asked in a normal tone .the younger slowly enter the kitchen and sat down on one of the stool that was placed beside the kitchen counter .

"Just few minutes age" he said while playing with his sleeves. Soobin place his Mug beside him and throw the files to the other side. "Okay, wait I am going to make breakfast" he said and pull up his sleeves and went to take out some ingredients.

"M-may I ask u something Mr choi" Yeonjun said. The older was cutting some Vegetables and he looked up at Yeonjun.
"Yeah ask anything, and call me By my name you don't have to call me Mr choi" he said while busy making breakfast. Yeonjun nodded and open his mouth to speak more .

"I mean did You live here?" He said with innocent eyes .
"Well.  I didn't live here , I just came here to calm myself But from now on I am going to live here" he said while ripped of a packet of ramen.

"And if your going to ask why then because it will be hard for you to live alone that's why" soobin said and look at the younger. Yeonjun nodded and look away . soobin was staring at Yeonjun because he felt like he had saw Yeonjun before but can't remember.

He shook his head and Focused on making breakfast. Minutes later soobin was done with making breakfast and he served for both of them and give one bowl to Yeonjun.
"Thank you for the food" Yeonjun said with a smile as Soobin just nodded and sat down to eat as Yeonjun did that same .

Time skip

"Aren't your going to your company" Yeonjun ask as the older who was doing something in his phone shook his head as a no . "No I am not going because I have things to do" he said and called His assistant aka Hueningkai.

"Listen carefully, file a case over Yeonjun parents for abusing their own son for a long time and They even try to sold they're own son understand I want them behind the bars in few hours, GOT IT!" Yeonjun get startled from his stern Tone he was thinking about the person who was talking from the other side .

"Inform me about everything And arrange a dinner with my family and after that meet me at the mall , Understand Mr kamal!" He said as he earn a Yes from the younger and he hang up the call and turn to Yeonjun.
"Don't worry your parents will get what they deserved" he said and Yeonjun nodded quite happy because he don't have to worry about his parents because they're no longer with him to abuse him .

"thank you , S-soobin hyung" Yeonjun was stuttering because it was first time he calling soobin by his name . the older smile and pat the younger head . "No problem, we both are helping each other to come out from our problems" He said and went to upstairs leaving a smiley and blushing Yeonjun behind

Other side hueningkai just stand there stunned, well it was nothing new for him but whenever soobin talk to him like that he felt that he will definitely get a heart attack. He shook his head went to do what soobin asked him to do.

Time skip

"Why you guys arrest us" Mr choi was shouting as he was pushed by the officer. "Mr Soobin has report a case over you guys" Hueningkai said while Mr choi was kept shouting. "Why did he do that!" Mr choi said while the officer already put him behind the bars. "Well- , wait he is calling" hueningkai pick the call and Greet soobin.

"Did you do what I told you" Soobin said while coming downstairs. "Yes boss!, I do what you told me" Hyuka said . "good , give the phone to them" soobin said and hueningkai nodded and give the phone to Mr choi to talk.

"Well hello, Yeonjun Asshole father" He said with a cold tone. "Why did you DID THAT" soobin chuckles and lean toward the stairs. "Because You abuse your own son and you guys deserve this" he said .

"Why your doing this for that Slut" Mr choi said "well the slut is you and your wife not Yeonjun and don't worry your son is safe with me , because he is with me so all the best with your life in jail" soobin said and hang up as hueningkai take his phone back .

"Well yeah , good luck old man" Hyuka said with a smirk and left from there and get into the car.

"YEONJUN, WHERE ARE YOU" Soobin shout from the stairs and Yeonjun come from garden . "yes , what happened" the younger said .
"Your parents are in jail right now , do you have any thing to say" he asked with a eyebrow raise . yeonjun look at the ground and then look at Soobin. "No I don't have anything to say, I don't know them" he said as soobin smirk.

"Good, stay strong like this it's better for yourself anyway we're going to the mall to buy you some stuff" soobin said and Yeonjun was about to say more but soobin cut his words . "shh~~, your going no more but" soobin said and the younger nodded his head .

TBC

Hope you guys like this part and tell me how was it and also don't forget to follow me .

Bye and love you blue luvies