chapter: 12

Author POV

Soobin was in his thoughts until he heard footsteps coming downstairs. He open his eyes and was mesmerized to saw the beauty in front of him .

Yeonjun was looking breath taking beautiful with his white pale skin and his pretty face . his hair was fall down on his face covering his eyes . wearing Soobin oversized hoodie which is black coloured and with loose pants.  The hoodie he was wearing reached to his knees because it's oversized for his small fragile body compared with Soobin body.

The older was staring at him and Yeonjun notice that the older was staring at him so it made him blush . he look away in shy and cleared his throat which made the older come into his sense.  "Oh , You come sat down" Soobin said while rubbing back of his neck. Because he felt embarrassed to stare at the younger.

Yeonjun nodded and slowly sat down in front the older and started playing with the long sleeves. "Anyway now tell me what happened to u" Soobin said with his cold tone and Yeonjun stop what he was doing and slowly his eyes started fill with tears .
"Hey, don't cry I don't know it will made you cry" Soobin said felt guilty over himself for asking this question.

"N-no, I s-should tell you" Yeonjun said and sniff as Soobin was waiting for the younger to continue. Yeonjun then started to tell him everything from his childhood that how cruel his parents was and that they even sold they're own son to a stranger for money .

Soobin was listening him and he felt so angry on Yeonjun parents I mean who did this to they're own son . soobin sighed and place a hand over Yeonjun shoulder.
"Don't cry they don't deserved your tears" he soflty said and Yeonjun stop crying .

"You should try to reach to someone or you should tell me too I mean we both know each other" Soobin said while staring at him. "I don't want to get you into trouble" the younger said in a low tone. "Don't worry I will help you to get ride off your parents" Soobin said and get up from his seat .

Yeonjun look up to him "you don't have to" he said . "they deserved punishment so I will make sure they will go to the jail and Yeonjun why are you crying for them when they didn't love you a bit huh" the older said with Loud tone which seems like he is angry and that's why the younger shut his mouth and look at the ground.

"And you have any other place to stay" he asked as the younger shook his head ."then you're going to live here" Yeonjun eyes wide open and he looked up at the older . "w-what but-" Soobin cut off his words with a glare and Yeonjun didn't said anything back .

"You should sleep now let me show you the room" Soobin said and went upstairs with following Yeonjun. They came across a room and Soobin open the door as Yeonjun look inside.
The room was huge and it has a big sized bed. "Here is your room" Soobin said and the younger nodded and went inside after all he was tired too .

The older was about to leave but Yeonjun call him back again and he turn to the black haired boy who was standing near the door . "do you want to say no" Soobin said and Yeonjun slowly look down and smile.

"T-thanks for saving me and" something Yeonjun was hesitant to say and Soobin was curious to know what he want to say next . "And I am ready to be your fake lover" and with that Yeonjun shut the door and Soobin was standing there stunned. He then blinks for some moment and a smile made his lips .

"He is cute tho" he said and went to his room while smiling and it was first Soobin was smiling like this after so many years someone made him so happy .

TBC

Hope u guys enjoy reading it and thank u for reading it.

Love you blue luvies💙