Chapter: 5

Author POV

Yeonjun was staring at the dishes in front him at the table . Soobin insisted him to pay backed because he saved his life or he will be in the hospital right now. Yeonjun didn't agree at first but soobin being Soobin. He forced him and Yeonjun don't have anyway to just to agreed .

"Eat as much you want, my treat" soobin said while arms folding into his chest . yeonjun slowly took the chopstick and started to eat.
"Btw What's your name kiddo" Soobin said . Yeonjun looked up to him .

"M-my n-name is C-choi Yeonjun and I am not a kid-do" He said while shuttering. Soobin raised his eyebrows and move forward to the table . "how old are you then" he asked . "i-i am 22 years old" he replied as Soobin chuckled.

"You look like a high schooler but anyway I am choi Soobin and I am 23years old that's mean I am older then you" soobin said with a cold look on his face .

Yeonjun slowly nodded and again started to eat his food as Soobin was looking at him. He was observing
everything about Yeonjun and he don't know why. He saw Yeonjun has some scars on his hands and his clothes was kinda dirty and messy. Not like soobin is judging him but he got curious when he saw scars his hands. "Fuck off soobin not like this your business if he had scars or not" he thought to himself.

Yeonjun feel like he knew him because of Soobin eyes . he felt like he saw them before.
He was curious to know so he stopped eating and look up to him . Soobin was looking at him questing why he stop eating.

"What happened" He asked .
"Have you ever went Namsan high School"Yeonjun said . "No, I was homeschooled" soobin said with cold voice as yeonjun nodded his head and started to eat. Soon he finished eating and lookup at the older .

Soobin was checking his message because his driver already bring another car.
He got up and went to the counter to paid for the foods with following Yeonjun
"Done and here"he handed Yeonjun his business card as yeonjun took it while looking at him cutely which kinda make soobin to squeal but he control.

" if you ever want any help just contact me" Soobin said and went outside. "Mister" Yeonjun softly called him back as Soobin turned around. Yeonjun come outside of the restaurant and bowed down to Soobin. "Thank you for treating me lunch" soobin chuckled as he liked how polite the younger was.

He nodded and went to his car. Yeonjun was Staring at him until he went away with his car . he sighed and he felt kinda good now because he wasn't eating anything for three days as his parents made him starve.

"Why he seems so familiar" Yeonjun thought to himself and went to his house as he was ready to get beat by his so called parents.

Time skip

"Daebak that Yeonjun boy is an Angel then" Beomgyu said in awe because soobin told them everything. Soobin was still thinking about the younger because he can't forget that younger pretty face and he don't know why.
Taehyun notice that the older was in his thought.

"Hyung what are thinking about?" Soobin come out from his thought and look at taehyun. "Huh nothing" he answer. "What nothing I know your thinking about that Yeonjun" Beomgyu said with a smirk .
Soobin rolled his eyes and started to do his works.

Few days later

Yeonjun was crying because he was tired from his parents but he can't do anything or go anywhere. Because he don't have anywhere to stay except this house which was a hell for him . he was crying in his room until his father come and started to beat him again with his belt . tears was automatically streaming down from his eyes as he was yelling in pain . he don't know why god have to be so cruel toward him and made his life a living hell. Can't he get any happiness in his life or he have to stay here in the hell until he die.

Yeonjun was so tired from his life being abused by his parents and soobin was mentally tired from his life because of his so called family.

destiny will gave them happiness will putting them together.

What will happened to Yeonjun , is he is going abused from his parents until he die or Soobin will save him.

TBC

Don't forget to vote and comments and tell me how was the part .

Love you blue luvies💙