Chapter: 7

Author POV

"I-its my home, t-thank you again Mr c-choi" Yeonjun said and bowed down . "Uh no need to anyway I am going bye" Soobin said and started to walk away as Yeonjun was staring at him from the behind seeing him going away. He sighed and turn his heels toward his home and went inside as he wish he can go with Soobin because he kinda Trust him now.

He come and saw that his parents was drinking and minding they're own business doesn't even care their son just come from a trouble. Yeonjun eyes filled with tears but he hold them back and try to go upstairs.
But his father stop him.

"Where are you have been" Yeonjun slowly turn his "father" then look down at the ground. "Dad-" "Shut up I don't need explanation don't you get this month payment" his father said cut his words .
Yeonjun did get payment today but he don't wanna give them to him. But if he say no his father will beat him.

"ARE YOU DEAF HE ASKED YOU SOMETHING" His Mother yell and it made him startled then he slowly nodded his head. "Give the money to us then'" his father said and Yeonjun slowly took out the money and give them to him. His father was counting the money so he thought to go up but his father again call him back .

"Hey why the money is short' Yeonjun clenched his fists as his palm was sweating. " d-dad boss give that amount " he said but his father pull him by the hair making him yell in pain. "Do you think I believe GIVE ME THE ALL MONEY" His father shout as tears was already streaming down from his eyes.

Yes he hide some money just because he want them to send for himself and that's why he don't give them to his father but it is crime to hide something for own good . he was sobbing as he try to loose from his father grip. His father throw him toward the ground and started to kick him so many times.

Yeonjun was crying, begging for give him some mercy but no his father didn't stop. He was staring at his mother who didn't care to look at his own son who was getting abused by his father. His father grab him by hair and pull him closer .

"Don't ever do this again UNDERSTAND" Yeonjun slowly nodded as he give them the half money to just stop him beating. Mr choi grab the money and leave him there and went to upstairs with his wife .

Yeonjun was sobbing while laying in the cold floor. He was tired from them. But he can't do anything , his body was hurting so much that he can't get up from the floor .
He cried there for some moment then think to go upstairs.

He slowly try to got up but can't he again fell at the ground but he push himself and he get up while leaning into a table. He was having breathing problem but he push himself to the stairs and started to go upstairs.

He come and open his door while holding his stomach because it was hurting so much. He closed the door and immediately sat down on the floor . his legs was giving up to stand anymore.
More tears left from his eyes.
He take a shower and treat his wounds then went downstairs to make dinner for them or he will get beat again. His life was a pure mess.

★~•≈°←Time skip→°≈•~★

Soobin was thinking about Yeonjun while sitting at his room. He sighed and think to rest for a moment but when he close his eyes he saw Yeonjun soft and beautiful face. He open his Eyes and look around.
"Why the hell I am thinking about him" he said to himself and grab a jar and glass . He pour some water for him and drank it . he put down the glass and again lean back toward his couch.

He can't stop thinking about Yeonjun and he himself don't know why . He get up from his sit and went to balcony to get some fresh air . he come and took out a cigarette and put it between his lips . he light up the cigarette and started to smoke . he always stay in stress and he felt like his mind will explode one day.

Next day 🌅

"So your telling me that you can't stop thinking about him" Beomgyu said with a grin. Soobin look at him and nodded. "Oh~~ my boy your in love" Beomgyu said while squealing like a teenager girl.
Soobin raised a eyebrow and look at him. "Are you fucking sure bro" he said and Beomgyu look at him and said "I am fucking sure bro".
Soobin turn around to other side giving Beomgyu his back and started to work.

" yeah Don't ignore me" Beomgyu said. "What should I do you're saying such a nonsense things" the older replied with a annoying voice. "I am not saying nonsense but anyway I didn't find anyone to suit as your fake lover" Beomgyu said and Soobin sighed.

"Just fuck it Beomgyu u don't have to find someone" he said and Beomgyu look at him with confusion. 'What are u saying dude, are you telling me you're going to marry that Bitch" He said while getting up from his seat as Soobin look away and slowly nodded.

Beomgyu jaw dropped and he look at the older with disbelief. "Hyung are you fucking sure" He said. "Yes what should I supposed to do huh, I can't find someone to love" he replied with a quite loud voice. Beomgyu just stared at him and shook his head then went outside of the office room without even glancing anyone.

Soobin understand the younger was angry but he can't do anything. He give up because he can't do anything because not like he have someone so he will fight for her or him . He sighed and throw the file away and put his head down..

What will happened in future are they really going to get with each other.

TBC

Hey guys ummm maybe I update quite a late then usual day because I just need a quite mental rest  nothing. Anyway I have to say something

*Cough* Do u guys wants to know how I get this story idea . Then let me tell you guys..

*Cough*

Actually I wake up from my sleep one day at midnight and check my phone time and it was 2:31 am . so after Rolling and changing my position for 46 times my mind suddenly said . "Bingo I got a idea!"

And I was like I don't need idea just let me sleep then after my battle with my own mind I thought to published this and then I got my sleep which made me wake up late next day .😕😑😒

I don't know what u guys want to call me a Weirdo or just too creativity person .

Thank u for reading this part and listening to my shit . Bye luv u Blue Luvies .