Chapter:23

Author POV

Next day

"Are you ready" Soobin said with a smile and look at the excited younger who nods his head .

"Yes! Junie is ready let's go" He said with joy in his tone as soobin chuckle and give his hand toward Yeonjun.

Yeonjun hold his hand and jump down at the stairs making Soobin laugh over his cuteness.

They both went to the market near the hotel and roam around there for some hours .

Then they went to a restaurant to eat lunch as they ate breakfast at hotel but right now it's already lunch time .

After eating they come out from the restaurant and started to walk down the path while holding hands .

Yeonjun was telling about different things of here as he know . He was telling so many information and soobin was listening with patient and he was staring at the younger.

Honestly he didn't heard a word that Yeonjun was saying he was busy staring at the beauty walking beside him with a pout on his lips .

He can't help but let out a smile and look at the holding hands . He saw how small Yeonjun hands are looking while holding his giant ones .

He rubs Yeonjun hand with his thumb and nods his head with yeonjun words with a big smile on his face .

He notice himself that he had changed a lot after he started to stay with yeonjun. He became a soft person from rude and heartless. He always smile and laugh when he almost forget what called emotional.

He understand that Yeonjun is special something god send for him . And something else he also noticed that There is something going in his heart . (U know what I mean)

"Hyung! See , a cute kitten" Yeonjun let go soobin hand and went to the kitten and take her to his arms .

Chuckling, soobin come and stand behind him with hands in his pocket. He saw that Yeonjun was playing with the kitten .

"This is kitten is so cute" Yeonjun said and ruffles the kitten hair . "Well , I am not seeing any difference between you too , you both are kitten" soobin said with a teasing smirk .

Yeonjun pout and give a angry glare at soobin which made him look more cute and soobin to laugh .

*Anyway let's go" Yeonjun said and got up let go the kitten . Soobin stop his laugh and look at him .

"Did I made u upset" he said and come closer to him . The younger shook his head and replied"no u didn't "

"Okay then let's go back to the hotel" Soobin suggest as Yeonjun nods his head and rubbed his eyes in tiredness.

"Are u sleepy" Soobin ask and wrapped his arm around his waist and Yeonjun nods .
"Okay let's go then " they both started to walk toward the hotel .

When they reached the hotel it's was so hard  for Yeonjun to open his eyes and stay awake . He was waiting for the elevator to come while try not to sleep .

Soobin notice that and pull Yeonjun closet then get into the elevator. "U seems so sleepy" soobin said while playing with yeonjun hairs .

The younger slowly nodded then put his head on soobin chest as soobin pull him more closer .

Soon they reached their floor but Yeonjun don't have power to walk now so soobin picked him in a bridal style and walked out of the elevator then went to they're room .

People who was passing by was looking at them as some people find them cute together.

Soobin somehow open his room door and went inside with Yeonjun in his arms . He close the door by his back and went to the bed.