Chapter: 17

Author POV

Yeonjun happily entered his cafe and went to the staff room to change . Wooyoung turn to him and raise a eyebrow with a sweet smile .

"So why so happy my boy" he said with a teasing smile and Yeonjun look up at him and smile sawing his friend. He hug wooyoung as the other one hug him back .

"I miss you so much" Yeonjun said as wooyoung rub his back then pull off from the hug. "Yeah where are u had been and why you seems so happy" he said .

Yeonjun told him everything as wooyoung was shocked to at first but then he smirk at Yeonjun. "Soo that's mean my little find a hero for him" he said with a teasing smirk.

Yeonjun hit him at the arm and look away with blushing. "Shut up don't think to much, he just help me" he said and wooyoung just nodded still with the teasing smile.

"Yeah we will see that is it turned out to Love or what" he said and left from there laughing before Yeonjun hit him.

Time skip

Soobin turned to beomgyu who was laughing so hard and he wasn't stopping.
"Can you stop" Soobin said in annoyed. "Why , Yeonjun just saw you half naked already then think what will happened next" he said still laughing.

"Shut up! He is innocent not a slut like you who think about dick all the time" he said and beomgyu smirk and said "at least I am only slut for my Taehyun" soobin frown and throw his file at Beomgyu.

"I am saying you both will turn out to be couples I mean the real ones" he said with a smile and left or soobin will kill him .

"Such a irritated" soobin Mumbles under his breath and sat down on his seat .
"Ahh , I am so tireddd" he whined and close his eyes.
Suddenly he open his eyes when he heard Hueningkai calling him by his name.

"Hyung, Saejin come to meet with you" he said and soobin Just look at him with blank face. "Let her inside" he said with cold tone.

The younger nodded his head and went outside then let saejin come inside . saejin come inside while stomping over her heels and it irritated soobin more .

"What do you want" he said with Boring tone. Saejin slam her hands and look at soobin. "I want answer , why you did that , What did you find in him that you didn't find in me huh!" Soobin massage his head and close his eyes don't care what Saejin was saying.

Saejin was shouting on him with The question what he find in Yeonjun. Soobin slam his hands and got up from his seat because he can't take it more .

"What's your problem Saejin , how many times did I have to say that I don't fucking love you, can't you understand that!" he said and glare at her. "now get the fuck out of my office before I kicked you out from here so please!" He said and point at the door.

"Okay then wait and see what can I do" Saejin said and soobin look at her with confusing look. "What your thinking to do , listen if your going to hurt Yeonjun then I will not spare you understand, don't even try to come near him" Soobin said with a deep voice .

"Just watch Soobin" she said and left from there leaving soobin in so many thoughts.
"I hope she don't hurt him, he is such a pure soul" he sighed and took out his phone then call Yeonjun.

After few Rings the younger pick up the call "hello, hyung?" soobin felt a relieved after hearing the younger sweet , soft melody voice . "hyung, you there?" Yeonjun said because the older was not answering.

"Yeah I am" he softly replied more like a whisper. "Oh why you call me" he asked as Soobin again went silent because he don't know why he call Yeonjun.

"Nothing, did you went home" he asked. "No I am still in work" the younger replied.

"Then be careful to your way back or should I come to pick you up" Soobin said . "maybe you come" Yeonjun replied.
"Okay then text me when your done" He said and hang up .

He spaced out for some moment then a sigh left between his lips . "why did I care for him that's much..." He thought to himself and lay down on the couch that was placed in his office .

TBC

Don't forget to tell me how was the part and vote and follow .

Bye luv you blue luvies💙