Chapter: 21

Author POV

Next day at morning

Soobin fixed his sleeve and turn to a sleepy Junie with a pout on his face standing beside him while hugging a the gate .

He chuckles as he went toward the big baby who is still sleepy. "Hey Mr Junie are you thinking to sleep here or go for the trip" he said and Yeonjun look at him .

"Shut up why did we have to go this early , Junie is sleepy" Yeonjun mumbles with his sleepy voice as a huge pout was still pasted on his face.

"Sorry my highness to interrupt your sleep but can we go now" he said and grab yeonjun by the waist as the younger slowly nods his head.

Both of them get into the car and then the older started the car ,going toward  destination.

Time skip

It's take five hour to come here as Soobin stopped the car in front a hotel . he sigh and turn to the younger who fall asleep at the car .

He don't know but he don't want to wake up the younger who was looking cute while sleeping but he have to .

"Looks like I have interrupt his sleep again wish that he won't kill me with his cute angry rap" soobin mumbles to himself and slowly shake Yeonjun.

"Junie wake up , we're already here" he softy said as it became his new voice tone which he never use to anyone expect his Junie I mean Yeonjun. 😜

The younger slowly blink his eyes and open it then look at the older "oh okay" he said and yawns then stretch his arms  .

"Yeah , now let's go and booked a room for us" Soobin said and Yeonjun jaw dropped.

"Did we have to stay together, O to the m to the g how can I will handle this Hot Bunny , Ooh god I am already feeling nervous" Yeonjun thought to his mind as he was shocked,

"Hey what are you thinking huh" the older said and Yeonjun snapped out from his thoughts and shook his head with red cheeks .

"N-nothing , l-let's go" he  regret for stuttering but can't help tho. The older nodded and walk out of the car as Yeonjun did the same .

Soobin took out the luggage's and went toward the hotel as Yeonjun just only carry the small bag he have with him  because soobin is carrying both of them luggage.

They got inside and went to the reception to booked a room for them . "hello sir how can I help you" the girl at the reception said with a soft smile .

"Well I need room for both of us , we will stay here for few days" he said with his cold tone and Yeonjun was waiting behind him while looking around the hotel .

He was busy admiring the hotel design until Soobin show the hotel room key in front his face .

"Should we go to our room" he said with a small smlie as the younger nods his head .

Some staff come and took their luggage to the room as soobin and Yeonjun walked behind them .

One staff open the door and place the luggage's inside the room and left from there not forget to bow down before.

Yeonjun look around the room and it's was beautiful not bad . he then look at the soft fluffy bed and a smile made a way on his face .

He throw away his shoes and Jump on the bed , hugging the sheet . the older stood there shocked as he was surprised by younger action.

"Woah, calm down princess, don't scare me like this next time" he said with a chuckled

Yeonjun eyes wide open and he looked up from the pillow to the older "what-t did you ju-ust call me-e" he said with stuttering his words .

"What I called you princess because I think it's suit you" soobin said with unserious Face as he was unbuttoning his sleeves .

Yeonjun cheeks flushed up as he again hide his face in the pillow and soobin was laughing at him .

"Such a baby he is" the older thought to his mind and look at the younger who was laying on his stomach in bed .

He thought to tease the younger more after it's fun to see those tomato cheeks and he come here for fun tho .

He slowly come toward younger who is laying down on the bed and slapped yeonjun butt.

"Get up and went to shower you lazy chick" he said and unburned his upper buttons of his shirt .

Yeonjun pout and got up from his bed but he bumped into soobin who was standing near the bed .

Before Yeonjun can fall at the bed again soobin grab him by the waist and Yeonjun hands land on the older bare chest .

Both of them was staring into each other eyes deeply as Yeonjun was shocked by the closeness they're having .

Yeonjun try to look away but soobin pull him more closer which made the younger look at Him again.

Both of them face was so closed that their nose is touching each other.

He can feel soobin breath in his face and his heart skipped a beat and his heart was racing so fast.

Soobin was staring at Yeonjun face as he was admiring everything in details.

Those pretty eyes , the small nose and don't forget about those plump lips .

He look at yeonjun lips and he don't know his heart is saying something do to but he can't.

"H-hyung, I have-e to take-e a shower, let me go-o" Yeonjun said trying to break the silence and the hot tension was filled in the room .

Soobin come into his sense and let got yeonjun and backward a little "yeah-h Go , I will take next" he said .

Yeonjun took out his towel and run to the bathroom with red cheeks .

Soobin stood there in his thoughts roaming around his mind as he slowly rubbed his eyes .

"What happened to me, what the hell I was thinking about Yeonjun" he said to himself and groan in annoyance because of those thoughts on his head .

"Soobin stop thinking like this , aish what happened to me" he said with a frown and sat down in the bed .

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy and i don't have to say anything more because you know what I will say

So follow me for updates and vote hehe bye