chapter: 15

Author POV

Soobin stop the car in front of choi mansion and look at Yeonjun. "Get ready Yeonjun, you have a big deal handle inside and don't worry I will try not make you uncomfortable" he said and Yeonjun slowly nodded. "Okay , and I will did my best" he said and smile at Soobin as the older smile a little in back .

Then they come out from the car and saw that hueningkai was already waiting for him and Yeonjun. "Hey , Mr choi and hey Yeonjun" he said with a smile and waved at Yeonjun as he smile at hueningkai .

"Is everyone inside" Soobin said with a cold look on his face . "Yup , everyone including Saejin is inside" huenigkai replied with Straight face . "oh, then it will be easy" Soobin smirk and turn to Yeonjun. "You ready" he asked as Yeonjun slowly nodded his head because he was nervous what if he did something wrong .

Soobin come toward him and wrapped his arm around his waist pulling him closer and whisper into his ear "don't need to be nervous just did your best , I am here to handle everything" he said and Looked at the younger who was already a blushing mess because of the hand on his waist .

He nod and bit his lips in Frustrated then went with Soobin inside with hueningkai behind them smiling at them because in inside hyuka was already shipping both of them . "they did make a good couple together" Hueningkai said to himself while smiling.

yeonjun was stunned by the interior design of the whole mansion . "damn it, they so rich" Yeonjun thought in his mind and felt awkward and unwanted to be here . but Soobin rub his waist to calm him because he understand Yeonjun was still feeling so nervous.

Soon they reached the huge dining hall and the maids greet them when they entered. The reaction of his family was what he wanted to see . they was shocked. Grandma smile when she saw her grandson .

"Hello everyone might be thinking where I had been past two days or why I arranged a dinner all of sudden" Soobin said with a Straight face. "May I ask who is he Soobin" Mr choi asked not satisfied to saw the person in Soobin arm.

"Well he is my lover , choi Yeonjun" Soobin without any hesitation and Yeonjun slowly bow down to everyone greeting them . everyone gasp and a silence made it place there . soobin look at his grandma saw that she was smiling. Soobin looked at Yeonjun and smiled then went to his grandma with Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun this is my grandmother, my only favorite person" Soobin said and Yeonjun smiled and bow down to her . "come here son" she said and Yeonjun looked at the older then went to her . he bend down to match the same height with her as she was sitting down .

"Your so beautiful and pretty my child , I am happy Soobin find you" she said and pat Yeonjun head as Yeonjun nod and smile . suddenly Saejin Got up from her sit and throw the wine glass away making it shattered into pieces.

"But Soobin I am your fiancé how dare you Did that!" She shout and come toward soobin as he was ignoring her . "Did I said that I love you" he said with a normal but his cold tone . "but why are you into him , I am prettier then him!" She said and Soobin looked at her

"I don't come here to shout with you so shut up" Soobin said and went to Yeonjun. The younger get up and stand beside Soobin scared because of Saejin glaring at him .

"Soobin how could you do that when we already fix your marriage" Mr choi said . "but without my choice and I don't like her" he said while looking away. "Then tell us about him , what he is standard, what His parents do" Mrs choi said .

Yeonjun wish he can teleport from here because what he should answer them , he have parents who always abused him and his not rich too . he was having a battle of thoughts in his mind regret to agree with Soobin but suddenly Soobin again pull him by the waist .

He looked up and meet with Soobin cold eyes . "well listen here I am not like you guys who chose person by judging they're standard or what they do, I loved him by his personality and his heart and I don't want any argue over it because don't forget I can do anything serious too" he said while glaring at his father .

"I hope we don't have anymore question with this" he said . "we should leave because I don't want to eat with you guys" Soobin said and was about to leave but his father stop him . "listen here you gentleman, you did disappointed me today by doing this , I didn't expected this from you , your like your mother a betrayer" he said and Soobin felt a ache in his heart .

"You always say that I disappointed you so I don't think it's nothing new" Yeonjun look at Soobin because he was talking with a crack voice. "He love his mother so much" Yeonjun thought to his mind and he understand Soobin has a weak spot for his mother and his father knew it so well .

Soobin remove his hand from Yeonjun waist turning to his father again. " you also disappointed me too dad" He said with a low tone and grab yeonjun hand . "I am leaving and I will live with him" he said . "live with him because your not welcome here after that" his father said and Soobin looked at the ground and turn away with Yeonjun and left the place with a heavy heart.

Hueningkai felt sad for his hyung and he bow down to them before running outside to Meet Soobin but he already left with Yeonjun. So he sighed and went to his house .

At car

Yeonjun turn to Soobin saw that there was tears in his eyes as the drive was filled with silence. "I think it was not a good idea to bring a fake lover" Yeonjun said with a low tone . "I don't care what they said , they always said like that so fuck about it" Soobin said and continue looking at the road not at Yeonjun.

Soon the car stop in from his mansion and both of come outside. Soobin straight went to his room and locked the door . Yeonjun was also upset for the older but he think to give Soobin some space .

But he worried for him when he heard things shattered noise from Soobin room .

Next day

Yeonjun peek into the kitchen but Soobin was not there , he usually get up before Yeonjun. So he went to check up at his room.  He came and slowly knocked on his door . "soobin hyung!, did you woke up" he shout from the outside.

But no response come so he knocked for several time but still no answer . "hyung~~, open the door , Junie is tired from calling you" he said and lean toward the door but suddenly the door open and he fall at the ground with Soobin.

Both of them was staring at each other into their eyes. But what was worse for Yeonjun is soobin was half naked . he wasn't wearing anything on top . soon Yeonjun cheek turn so red like tomato.  He notice his hand was on Soobin bare chest so he immediately remove his hand and get up with red coloured paint on his cheeks.

"S-sorry, it was an accident" he said and bow down to him. Soobin groan and get up from the ground and Look at him. "Why you're shouting at this morning" he said with a annoyed look . "i-i was worried for you" Yeonjun said looking everywhere not at Soobin.

"You don't have to worried for me , now go I have to fresh up" Soobin said with a cold tone and push Yeonjun lightly outside and slam the door . yeonjun was stunned to speck because of his behavior.

"Why did he have to talk to me like that I didn't did anything" he said with a sad pout and went to downstairs and then get into the kitchen.

He was upset but suddenly the scene of Soobin being topless come to his head and he slapped himself. "Shut up Yeonjun, don't think to far" he said and started to make breakfast.

TBC

I don't know why but I am quite unsatisfied with my recent parts . Tell me how was the part .

Don't forget to follow me and bye

Love you blue luvies