chapter: 8

Author POV

Soobin was driving home back as he was really tired from everything. He massage his eyes in tiredness . he don't know what was going to happen next in his life. He don't love Saejin then why he will marry her if he don't even want to see her in front him. He was driving with Rage as his car speed was all high.

Suddenly someone come in front his car and was about to get hit but he stop the car in time but it cause him to hit his head with the car starring.  He sighed and curse under his breath and looked up to see who come in front his car .

And saw it was yeonjun. Yeonjun was sitting at the ground frightened, fear to get hit by car . he open his car door and come out . "why the hell you have to come under my car" he shout while coming near Yeonjun as the younger was staring at him because he was about to get hit by him but without apology he started to scold him instead.

“Why were you're driving so fast” Yeonjun replied quite furious. Soobin sighed and calm himself after all it was him who was driving the car not Yeonjun . “i apologized it was my fault sorry" he said and give his hand to Yeonjun.
The younger took it and get up from the ground.

"Sorry I was not in my right mind that's why" Soobin said and Yeonjun nodded his head. "Are u hurt anywhere" Soobin ask but the younger shook his head and point at his forehead. Soobin was confused what was the younger is trying to say so he touch his forehead and get shocked . Because it was bleeding from his forehead.

“what the hell man What am I suppose to do now" He was About gone crazy but suddenly Yeonjun grab his hand causes his attention go toward the long black haired young boy who was already staring at him . "come with me let me heal u" Yeonjun said and pull him to the park as Soobin was following him with Confusion.

They come and sat down on the bench. The black haired boy took out a some cotton , Medicine and bandage and started to apply on Soobin wound . “did u carry whole kit inside of your bag" the older ask as he was staring at the younger. “people have to carry safety things so it's normal" Yeonjun said while focussing on his thing don't even look at Soobin. Soobin just hummed and wait for the younger to finish.

Minutes later Yeonjun finished and put everything inside of his bag. Soobin hissed in pain because his head was hurting. “may I ask why you was driving like this I mean it may cause a accident" Yeonjun said with his low and soft voice. “why should I tell you" Soobin replied with his Cold tone and Yeonjun just look at the ground.

“no, I mean if your going something through you must share it because you will feel lighter if u share it and not like we're total Strangers we have meet fourth times including today" Yeonjun said with a pout while looking at the ground.

Soobin was quite surprised that Yeonjun really wanna know what he is going through but being a outsider and the funny thing is His own parents don't even hesitant to ask him if he want this marriage or he is okay or not. He was staring at the younger then suddenly something made him to share his thought with Yeonjun even tho he don't trust people easily

He sighed and open his mouth to speck “actually My parents fixed marriage with someone I don't even like" Yeonjun look up from the ground to the older and started to listen him with so much patient as Soobin was continued telling him everything.

Yeonjun was left in shocked and mouth open after hearing everything about the Black haired tall boy . Yeonjun can feel him because he, Himself is abuse by his parents and Soobin has same case but in different way but still the cause of Soobin worries and stress was his own parents too.

"I feel sad for u , they should ask your opinion" Yeonjun said. Soobin chuckles and look at Him. "Is they cared about they will ask about my options but they don't care about me they care about money and standard" He said and look away with anger in his eyes . yeonjun understand that Soobin get angry so easily so he think to not make him more mad.

He check his wristwatch and his eyes wide open. “i think I should go now" Yeonjun said in hurry and get up as Soobin was staring at him why he get tense all of sudden. “Why your getting tense all of sudden" Soobin ask while Got up from his seat too. “N-nothing, just my parents will be worried if I stay outside that late" Yeonjun said and try to leave from there but Soobin grab him by his wrist made him stop to go.

Yeonjun turn and look at him with confusing look as Soobin come toward him still holding his wrist. “Nevermind but can you at Least give me your number" Soobin said and Yeonjun was quite shocked but he nodded his head and give Soobin his number and left from there as Soobin let free his wrist.

Soobin was staring at the younger back until it disappeared from his vision suddenly a smirk made it way toward his lips and he look at his phone where Yeonjun number was showing. 

“why I think I just found a way for to come out from my problem" He smirked  and walked away while whistling with hands in pocket

What is soobin thinking and what he is going to do next .

TBC

Hey blue luvies don't forget to tell me how was the part and You know what to do I mean

Don't forget to follow me and Vote on it .

Bye love u guys