Chapter 68

Yuna let out a sigh as Midoriya yelled about being sorry for causing trouble and his determination to catch up. He was certainly being over dramatic and Aizawa didn't seem to appreciate it as he gave Midoriya a dead-eyed look as he told everyone to take their seats.

"Morning. Now that Midoriya's back we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail." Aizawa said once everyone was in their seats and he was at the podium. He looked over at the door. "Go ahead and come in."

The door slid open and Yuna sat up a little straighter as three older students walked in. They walked to the front of the room as Aizawa continued, "I'll have people who've experienced them firsthand explain. I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how work studies differ from internships. These three are third-years at UA. They rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as the 'Big Three'."

Yuna stared at the three students as her class gushed over them. She had also heard stories of their strength and had seen them around the halls once or twice. Even with them standing in front of her, they seemed more like legends than current students. All the stories she had heard made them sound like they were already pro-heroes.

"Get to it. Introduce yourselves briefly." Aziawa instructed. "Let's start with Amajiki."

Yuna's eyes drifted to the dark-haired boy closest to the door. She tensed as Amajiki's nervous expression turned to an intense glare still tinted with nervousness. Then Yuna relaxed as his piercing gaze faded back into his initial unease look as he began shaking a bit.

"It's no good. You two go. I just can't." Amajiki muttered with dark hair shadowing his face. "Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes, I can see their human bodies. I know that they're still people. No words are coming out. My mind's blank and my mouth is dry. I can't say anything. I wanna go home."

Yuna stared at Amajiki, who had turned to face the wall, with a flat expression as Ojiro voiced her exact thoughts, "Ok? So, um, are you really one of UA's top heroes?"

The blue-haired girl next to him laughed as she looked at Amajiki, "Come on, Amajiki. You need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten. You know, even though you're human. Get what I mean?" Then she turned to the class, "This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. And, hi, my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about work studies. You first-years have a really exciting time ahead of you. Hey, wait, hold on."

Nejire began questioning the class on random things about their appearance from Shoji's mask to what type of frog Tsuyu was. Yuna could see the irritation on Aizawa's face as she kept ranting before ending by rushing out, "There's so much I want to know about every one of you. Let's have a Q and A!"

"Aw, she's a total airhead. That's so cute." Kaminari stated, causing Yuna to glare at the back of his head and tempting her to kick him before he turned to her with a bright smile. "But don't worry Yuna, you're way cuter. Especially since you're always so focused so seeing you caught off-guard by stuff is adorable."

Yuna's glare disappeared and she knew she was proving his point as she broke eye contact and muttered, "Shut up."

"Aw, see? This is why I love you so much." Kaminari replied, his smile only brightening as Yuna's head nearly exploded at his words.

Kaminari began to poke fun at Yuna for overheating, only making her even more flustered, as Nejire started questioning Ojiro about his tail. The two of them only stopped when Aizawa's annoyance at Nejire caused the last of the big three to snap Yuna out of her embarrassed state.

"The future's gonna be...?" The blond-haired third-year exclaimed, moving to stand behind the podium.

The room fell into a confused silence before Kaminari questioned, "Gonna be what?"