Chapter 28

The next day, Yuna tried to spend the whole day training, but her parents kept her from doing that and forced her to relax. Though, Yuna realized that it might not have been the worst thing because when she woke up the next morning for school, she felt much better than she had in a while. And after the sudden rise of emotions while she was at the Skytree with Kaminari, she found that not distracting herself from the event with training actually made her feel a lot better. Other times, she might've worried about going to school and seeing Kaminari after crying around him, but, while she did regret it a bit, she knew she'd be fine.

On the train ride to school, she had gained the entire attention of the crowded train car she was in when a man recognized her from the sports festival and commented on how well she did. She hadn't gotten used to it during all the times it had happened when she was with Kaminari and she still found it strange.

"It's so weird that people recognize us from tv," Mina said. "Everyone wanted to talk to me on my way here."

"Same here," Kirishima added.

"People on the street were staring at me, it was kinda embarrassing," Higarkure said.

"But isn't that kinda normal for you?" Ojiro asked.

"You won't believe what a bunch of elementary brats said to me," Sero said.

"Nice try?" Tsuyu guessed, causing Sero to groan.

"Me and Azumi got a ton of attention when we went to Tokyo the other day. It was super weird." Kaminari said, turning to face Yuna. Something about him seemed a little cautious, like he was worried he'd say something wrong. It was subtle, but Yuna noticed it.

"You two went to Tokyo?" Jiro questioned, earning the attention of Mina, Kirishima, Mineta, and a few of the other students.

"Wow, nice one, Kaminari," Mineta commented.

Yuna glared at him, but felt a little heat rise to her cheeks, "Me and Kaminari are not dating. He just forced me to come to hang out with him and I know I was better off going than getting stuck doing nothing with my parents all day."

"You sure that's all it was?" Mina asked in a playful tone.

"Yes," Yuna replied, rolling her eyes. She didn't like Kaminari and he didn't like her. Not like that. There was no way. Yuna wasn't dumb. She knew Kaminari saw her as a pretty face and probably a friend. But nothing more. There was no way it was anything more.

The door opened, snapping Yuna out of her thoughts and causing everyone immediately stopped talking and get in their seats as Aizawa walked in, "Morning."

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa."

"Ribbit. Mr. Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore." Tsuyu pointed out. "That's good news."

"The old lady went a little overboard with her treatment," Aizawa replied. "Anyway, we have a big class today. On hero informatics."

The air in the room tensed and so did Yuna. She didn't do anything productive during the days off. If they had a pop quiz, she might be in trouble.

"You need code names."

The class erupted in cheers and Yuna felt herself relax before Aizawa used his quirk to get the class to calm down. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, students wouldn't have to worry about those until their second or third year. But your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation though."