Chapter 46

Yuna watched Mineta run off into the forest before she heard a roar and saw a giant brown beast. Next to her, Kaminari and Sero yelled, "We're all gonna die!"

"Please calm yourself, my giant friend!" Koda yelled, surprising Yuna to hear him talking so loud. "You don't wanna hurt him!"

But the beast was unaffected by his quirk -- Yuna noticed it was because the monster was made of dirt -- and was about to hit Mineta until Midoriya ran in and grabbed him. Then, Iida, Todoroki, and Bakugo ran in and managed to destroy the beast pretty easily.

"You guys took that thing down in seconds," Sero said as the class walked into the forest.

"But there's no way it's gonna be that easy," Yuna replied, earning everyone's attention. She narrowed her eyes and heard a growl as another beast appeared from the ground. "They're gonna keep coming. We're gonna have to fight a ton of them if we want to make it to the camp."

"You've gotta be kidding me," Kaminari complained as the beast flew into the air. "Don't you think this is a little unfair?"

"What now? Do we run?" Mina questioned.

"This isn't good. If we don't make it to the camp fast enough we won't get anything to eat." Kirishima said.

"He's right. We have no choice but to cut through these woods using the shortest possible route." Yaoyorozu said, earning nods of agreement.

"Sometimes I really hate Mr. Aizawa," Yuna muttered, as Iida took a step forward.

"Alright, let's go Class A!" Iida exclaimed.

"Yeah!"

Shoji and Jiro almost immediately got to work with tracking the beasts and letting the class know where they were. Then everyone slipt up into groups and started taking down the beasts.

Yuna ran up to the first beast she saw, drawing the hydra constellation. A nine-headed monster that was just barely smaller than the dirt beast formed from the glowing dots before it bit into the beast with each of its heads. The hydra pulled the beast apart and it crumpled back into the ground before Yuna let her monster fade.

"That was awesome, Azumi!" Uraraka shouted from not too far from her just before she pressed her fingertips together and said, "Release."

Yuna turned to the other direction and saw Kaminari zap a beast while also firing his brain. Yuna drew the big dipper and the bear ran to catch Kaminari as he fell off the dirt beast before it disappeared. Yuna would've gone over to him if it wasn't for Shijo shouting, "I spotted more of them closing in!"

Yuna grit her teeth, as she ran ahead. She had a feeling it'd take them more than three hours to make it through the forest.

* * *

Yuna wasn't sure what time it was when they had finally made it to the facility, but she knew it was way past noon. Her heart was pumping in her ears, which only made her head splitting head headache worse. Yuna's entire body hurt and Jiro, who was also worn out, had to help her walk as they made it into the clearing in front of the facility. Yuna immediately collapsed, bringing Jiro down with her. The only reason Yuna hadn't passed out the second she fell on the ground was because the pro heroes in front of them had started talking.

"You said it would only be, like, three hours!" Sero complained, just as worn out as the rest of the class.

"I guess we timed it based on how long it'd take us. Sorry." Mandalay said, causing Yuna to fall onto her back instead of trying to stay sitting up as a few of her classmates complained about Mandalay's comment.