Jilix - When the daylight meets the night pt2

p.o.v Chan

I am sure Lix has over romanticed his situation. Yes, he loves Jisung. Way too much in my opinion.
It was years back when they met. They were both 8 years old and soon found themself in a thick friendship. They were called Chaos duo, sunshine twins and many other names.
When they were around 16 they found out they loved each other. So they started a relationship with each other based on love. I was only watching from the sidelines. Luckily I did, cause everyone thought Jisung was a squirrel hybrid, yet he was a vampire. A dangerous one too.
It was a few months into their relationship when Lix broke down in front of me, telling me Jisung forces him to change into his Pixxie form. Lix had started to really hate being a Pixxie when he started the relationship with Jisung.
He told me Jisung was too fast forward, wanting things sooner than Lix and then guilt tripping him into doing it sooner than he was comfortable with.
I tried talking to both, but Lix forgave Jisung everytime, so he didn't learn his lesson.

I am sure Jisung is a good person inside, but lately he has been doing strange things to Lix. Making him stay at home or forcing him into school while he stayed at home. Now Lix couldn't change back into human form as easily as before. Even tho that might have a different reason.

My gaze went to Lix, walking next to me back home. We would find a solution. I opened the door for him, inviting him inside. "Come on Lix, we'll find a solution now.", I said, trying to cool him down. He nodded and we went into my living room, making space in the middle. "I'm just gonna call Minho and Seungmin real quick, okay? They need to help us with this one.", I asked him and he nodded again, so I did as I said.
10 minutes later both Minho and Seungmin barged into the room out of breath. Minho was the first to jump at Felix, showering him in kisses and asking him if he was alright a million times, Seungmin hugged Felix from behind, giving him much needed comfort.
After I explained the situation both Minho and Seungmin gasped. "You can't change back easily anymore? Only when deeply relaxed? That's bad.", Minho concluded and Seungmin gave him a sarcastic eyeroll. "Of course it is. Everyone thinks he is fully human, except for us.", Seungmin said.
"Can you help me?", Felix then asked in a tiny voice. "Can you change into your true form for us?", Minho asked with caution. I could see the discomfort in Felix eyes, but he nodded either way. "Promise not to be mad?", he asked and both nodded in confusion.
That's when he closed his eyes and I could see him changing right in front of my eyes. I have never seen anything more beautiful. How his ears slowly formed feathers at the end, his hair once brown now in colorfull pink, green and purple. His freckles started sparkling pinkish and his skin turned sparkling in some parts. But damn, the moment he opened his eyes I forgot how to breathe. The pink in his eyes, dark and mysterious, yet the light sparks making it look like a miracle, a love filled moment. Without really wanting to, I changed into my true form too. Somehow we all did, something about Felix made me change.
Minho, the cat hybrid and Seungmin the Puppy hybrid. I could see Minho and Seungmin confused and amazed too.
And that's when Lixxies wings popped up like the petals of tulips. Both were knocked out of their mind. Felix grew tense under their gazes and looked at me for help. "Everything is fine, Lixxie. It's just, you are so damn beautiful, they are a little overwhelmed right now. Give them a minute or two.", I whispered to him and he blushed a deep pink. Suddenly I heard a squeal. Definetly inhuman. Seungmin launched at Felix, knocking him over and showering him with kisses, just like Minho did before.
That was very unlike Seungmin, but I couldn't blame him. I did the same when I saw Felix in his true form first, even tho he did not let the wings pop up back then.
We gathered in a circle and thought about what to do. "Why do you hate your true form, Lix? Like you are beautiful with and without your mystic traits.", Minho suddenly asked. Lix looked at him with worry in his eyes. "Promise to not kill anyone, hyung?", he asked and even tho Minho nodded, I knew he'd kill someone nevertheless, if they hurt any of us. "You know my parents? They are both not Pixxies. My mother is a nymph and my father is a human, that's why it was so easy for me to pretend to be a nymph. Anyways, since I turned out to be a Pixxie, my mum thought my dad was cheating, I mean, I would too. They ran tests on all of us, only to discover that I am indeed both my parents child. Pixxies, however, were not very common where we lived so my mum told me to pretend to be a nymph. Over the years I found out that Pixxies are usually caught and sold, because of their unique looks and powers. I started hating being a Pixxie cause it was so hard to be one. Everytime I told someone the police department would stand in front of our house for a few days until they said it was save again. In school I got bullied for being a weird looking nymph. But it all went downhill when I started dating Jisung, telling him I am a Pixxie gave him some power over me. I thought he wouldn't use it against me, but I was wrong. He made me change into Pixxie form everytime and it made me so uncomfortable. I told him like a million times, but he said I just needed to change into it more to feel more comfortable with my Pixxie form, so I trusted him. Nothing like that happened tho, I still hate it, more than ever at that.", Lix explained and I heard Seungmin inhale sharply, grabbing Minhos wrists. "He did fucking what?", I could see the steam coming out of his ears. "After we helped you, he will need to learn his lesson and you need to break up with him.", Seungmin concluded.

"But I love him Seungmin!", Felix said, leaning forward, grabbing Seungmins hand with his pink dusted ones. Seungmins eyes went wide at that. "Lix.. Your eyes.", he whispered and a second later I was in front of Felix, looking at his now dark purple eyes. "Lix, have you ever studied about fairys?", Minho asked him and he nodded slightly, easily getting distracted from the current topic. "You are starting your adulting process, that's why you can't change back so easily anymore. You should stay home for at least a week and for your own sake, stay in your Pixxie form.", Minho told Felix, prying him away from Seungmin and me. I didn't want to destroy their moment, so I slowly started to back off, pulling Seungmin with me in the process. 

A few weeks later Lix was through his adulting process and he looked even more gorgeous in his Pixxie form now. Today, we went to talk to Jisung. He had avoided it for the last few days, preparing himself for what was to come. Felix opened the door with his keys and stepped inside, me following behind. Jisung rushed to the door, seeing Lix he teared up. "I'm so sorry baby! I know i shouldn't force you into your Pixxie form! I knew your process was approching and I know you hate being in Pixxie form, but you could've died if you didn't stay in your Pixxie form so I forced you into it! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me.", Jisung immideatly rambled, reaching out so Felix could take his hand if he wanted to. He did grab Jisungs hand, pulled him closer and looked him dead in the eye. "Prove it. Prove you are sorry and won't do it again. Prove, that you don't want to guilt trip and force me again.", he murmured into Jisungs face, his voice even deeper and darker than ususally. Jisung visibly hulped. He knew what Felix wanted and without thinking further, he grabbed Felix head, pulling his head back so he stares at the ceiling. I was about to interrupt, when Jisungs eyes went purple and he bit down his own wrist, letting his blood drop into Felix mouth. Felix gulped down the red liquid and my eyes went wide.

"he just laid his life in your hands, Lix.", I whispered unbelieving. "Yeah, that was the plan. Now he can't force me anymore and we can talk it all out. Thank you for helping me Chan.", he whispered back, Jisung still in s flash of the different states of giving himself to someone.

I nodded at Felix, knowing he wanted me to go. He would settle this.

He did. The next day both walked out hand in hand. The Jilix duo was once again strong and ready to bring Chaos to the world. So people aren't always what they seemed to be. 

-----

Sorry, I totally forgot to update yesterday, but here is pt 2.

Have a great weekend!