Minlix - Games

p.o.v. Minho

It was another day, another live, another try to get the members to share food through our mouths.
I wasn't very successful yet, but one day, I will be. So today my victims were Han and Felix. I had to make one of them give in because they were my best shot.
I took the food in my mouth and first tried to get Han to take it, which he declined. I looked at Felix who already had his head shaking no and his hands up in defence.
I sighned. One day I'll make you do it.
I was a little down after live because I could not make anyone do it.
My feet brought me to my room and I fell on my bed. Damn.
I let out a long and heavy sign. "Why so down Minho?", I heard someone say. I pulled my body into a sitting position. "Ah Lix, perfect timing. close the door and come here.", I said when I saw Felix standing in the doorway. He did as told and I could see he was confused why he did as told. "Sit.", I said and he sat down next to me. "Why don't any of you want to share food through mouths?", I asked him, looking into his eyes. I could see the panic in his eyes. "Ah well, because we don't want to?", he gave the weak reply. I nodded my head as if I believed him and accepted it.
Some of the tension in his shoulders went away. "So you just don't want it?", I asked and he nodded with a very slight pause. I smirked. My eyes landing back on Felix and the second he saw my smirk, he quickly tried to move away from me, but it was too late.
I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer, swirling us around and pushing him into the bed. "Well, let's see if that's true.", I whispered as I got closer to him. I could see a slight tint on his cheeks. I grabbed a snack from.my nightstand and placed it between my teeth. Then I went closer to him.
He gulped and turned his head to the side. My hand glided up his throat to grab his chin and turn his head back, so he is facing me. I felt goosebumps on his skin as his eyes frantically tried to not look in mine or at my mouth.
"Just do it and this will be over", I whispered. He gulped again as I went closer. Suddenly I felt small hands in my neck, pulling me incredibly closer to Felix and within a second the food from my mouth was gone. I looked at Felix in surprise, I thought he wouldn't do it no matter what.
He had a deep blush on his cheeks that spread down to his neck. His eyes were closed and lips pressed together. I chuckled. "Nervous?", I asked him. He opened his eyes and looked in mine. "You wish.", he replied. Oh, sassy. No wonder he is part of sassy-racha.
I couldn't hold back the little laugh that escaped me. My right hand started caressing his neck and cheek, while my left still held a little above his waist in an iron grip.
I could feel the waves of goosebumps going down his body and not much later I felt him move in the bed. He tried to squirm away from my grip, only resulting in me gripping tighter.
That's when I heard a soft whimper escape from his lips. I looked at him in surprise, as his cheeks were getting even redder. He quinted his eyes close to not look at me. My eyes trailed down his body as far as I could look and up again. "Lix, could it be that.. you like this?", I asked him slowly. He seemed to enjoy it very much. "N-no! Why should I like being held in a bed by my Hyung? Doesn't make sense, no not at all!", he rambled and I chuckled.
"Poor Lixxie likes being helpless in bed.", I murmured into his ear and I thought it wasn't possible to get even redder at this point, but Lix just turned a whole new shade of red.
His ears were incredibly red tinted, same as his cheeks and neck.
"Stop! I don't want to play this game.", he mumbled and pushed against my chest. My eyes focused on his and soon I catched them with my gaze. "Is it okay for me to kiss you?", I asked him slowly and sincerely. After a short while he nodded.
I went slow, itching closer to his lips until they finally met mine. Boy it felt amazing. His lips were soft, softer than expected, yet rough enough to make electricity spark through my system. I closed my eyes and moved my lips, soon feeling him respond.
My right hand glided down his body and caressed his sides, while the other still held him in place. His little fists, that were on my chest, stopped pushing against me and instead pulled me closer until they were the only thing keeping our bodies apart.
I broke the kiss to catch my breath. "Fuck Lix, you are incredible.", I whispered against his lips, while he whimpered from the loss of touch. I chuckled breathlessly. "Come on, gimme a kiss, then we have to go to the others again. We can continue this later.", I mumbled in his ear.
Suddenly I got yanked towards him, his lips crashing on mine. He opened his mouth and I did the same, letting our dance begin. It wasn't long that Felix lost the battle, me having the advantage, clearly.
We broke the kiss once again, breathlessly looking into each others eyes. I got up and pulled him with me. "Come on Baby, let's go to the others.", I said as I placed one last peck on his lips. He nodded shyly and grabbed my hand, pulling me out the door to our group dinner.
Sweet poor Lixxie, you don't even know how whipped we all are for you.

-----
I don't know how, but somehow I always forget how the oneshot should go in the middle and end up changing everything.

Anyways! Minlix again, cause why not?

Also, I try to update 2-3 times a week in this book, but I've got a lot of work lately, so I can't promise anything.
Also, I'm running out of ideas (I can't always write someone x Lix)

So please help me
Thanks!!