Minlix - Strawberries and Sunflowers

very short (around 280 words)

p.o.v. Minho

My eyes trailed over the huge sunflower field as a smile tugged on my lips. I couldn't help and smiled brightly. "See, I did it!", my voice screamed in the field, running into it, entjoying the refreshing feeling the sunflowers gave me.
I swirled around, laughing in pure joy. My eyes closed I enjoyed the feeling I haven't felt for so long.
I heard a giggle next to me. "Yeah, you finally did it!", I heard a voice. I stopped in my swirling, opening my eyes, smiling upon the person standing right in front of me.
"Do you like it?", I asked the pixxie in front of me. He nodded with a wide smile. "Thank you so much!", he said with a smile on his face.
"It's been so long~", I trailed off, leaning forward, holding his hips with my hands, placing my lips on his. My eyes fluttered shut as I enjoyed the taste of strawberries on my lips. "You still taste like strawberries", I exclaimed, breaking the kiss for a second. "And you still taste like sunflowers", he responded, leaning in again and closing the gap.
We were out in the field until the sun set. "I love you Lixxie", I whispered in his ear. He was positioned between my legs in front of me, leaning back into me, while my hands were around him. "I love you too, Lino", he whispered back. I placed a kiss on his head. This is perfect, this is how I want it to be.

-----
very short, but I thought it would be a sweet shot, sooo enjoy~

(also, if you don't want to have ads all the time, start from the bottom in the book and then go up or always skip one chapter, close book, open again and then read the others, works most of the times)