Chanseunglix - Did you say love?

p.o.v. Seungmin

Why am I here? That was the line I have been repeating in my head the last 20 minutes. My best friend Felix and his Aussie bro Chan sat across from me and one of them seemed to not be able to shut his mouth.
That being Chan, cause Felix seemed way too tired and I would never get tired of his talks, even tho I would act like I do. Felix nodded his head every few seconds, to symbolise he was listening, while I glared daggers into Chan. Can he please zip his mouth shut? He had been talking non stop for at least half an hour. My social battery ran out of energy along the way and I am two minutes away from stabbing Chan.

"Chan, honey, please talk slower. Give me a 5 minute break, that were too many information for my brain to handle in this short amount of time.", Felix suddenly led out, only a few seconds before his head crashed on the table. I was concerned for his well being, but it wasn't an unusual thing to happen, so I just let him be.
Chan looked at me concerned. "Is he alright?", he asked me and I shrugged. "Maybe he died from your endless blabbering.", I responded, leaning forward to check on Lix. I brushed the hair out of his face, leaving me to see his closed eyes and a slight trail of red liquid poring from his mouth. "What the fuck? Lix?", I stood up, jumping next to my best friend and checked his pulse. "Damn Lix, you really need to take care of yourself.", I whispered as I shook him to wake him up. Only a few seconds later he opened his eyes, looking a little disoriented, but fine. He brushed away the red liquid. "Fuck, did I fall asleep again?", he mumbled and I nodded.
Chan and I brought Felix home, making sure he was tucked in and sleeping by the time we left. "Damn, this boy really needs to take care of himself more.", I heard Chan say. "Ah well, he has big dreams and he is a workaholic, not a good combination considering sleeping schedules.", I responded. "Anyways, gotta go.", I continued and turned away to walk home. Of course that damn wolf followed me. I signed. "Look, I don't like you Chan. You talk to much and too loud. You are annoying and overall your personality is too bright for me. I already have a sunshine, I don't need two. I only tolerate you because Lixxie seems to like you. Please just fuck off.", I snarled at him, trying to pry him away. Instead of looking hurt or rejected, he smirked at me. I furrowed my brows. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?", I asked him in annoyance. He only came closer to me until he gribbed my waist. "Back the fuck up.", I snarled, pushing him, only making me stumble with him, as he didn't let go. "I'll make you mine sooner or later, Seungmin.", he whispered in my ear. I shuddered for a second. Then I rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah? Don't even try.", I shot back, getting out of his grip and walking home. I would be angry if it wasn't for my utter uninterest in the situation.

The next day at school, he sat with us in the cafeteria and later on in the library. I sighned as he tried to touch me more often than not. I peered at Felix, who had the darkest circles ever under his eyes and was currently on his 5th Energy drink for the day. "Lix, why don't you sleep for now?", I asked him, grabbing both, Chan and Felix attention. "I can't, the energy is bursting through my veins!", he gasped as he gribbed his heart. I sighned again.
"Come here baby.", I whispered towards Felix and he blushed red, but did it anyways. Trying to sit down next to me, I gribbed his hips and guided him on my lap. "Now look at me.", I told him and his eyes slowly looked up in mine. His ears crimson red by now. "Hm let's see.. Oh, a little sparkle here.", I whispered as I kissed his cheek right on his freckles. "Oh, and here", I continued kissing his face until he was a giggling mess. I smiled, happy that I could make him feel better. After calming down, he slumbed against me, drained from all energy. Shortly after I could hear him softly snoring. I couldn't surpress the smile that spread on my face, holding Felix close and knowing he is okay just makes me feel so much better.
"I see, so you and Lix are a couple?", Chan asked and my smile faded faster than lightning. "I don't know why I should tell you?", I shot back in a whisper to not wake Lix up. "So I do have to court you both.", Chan looked as if he was planning something in his head. I couldn't help the annoyed look on my face as I rolled my eyes. "Stay away from my innocent baby, if you know what's good for you.", I snarled, this time a little louder, but Lix stayed asleep. I grabbed my book and continued reading, ignoring Chan completely.
That was until he suddenly janked my head back and pressed his lips on mine. My eyes widened but I couldn't do much, I still didn't want Lix to wake up. So I did what I could and smashed my book of his head. "The fuck Chan?", I asked with slightly red cheeks. "Heh, at least I stole a kiss from you.", he sang as he sat back down. I felt Lix stirring in his sleep, softly waking up. It has been 30 minutes or so, so it was fine, the last energy drink had just begun to work in his body.
"Hey Lixxie.", I whispered in his ear, happy to see that he got goosebumps from it. "Hey Puppy.", he whispered back. He slowly sat up, looking at me, sleep still deep in his eyes. "Kissie?", he asked and I nodded with a happy smile, forgetting Chan completely. Lix leaned forward and pressed his lips on mine and I happily kissed back. "Ready to go home now, Sweetcakes?", I asked him and he nodded with a yawn.
Chan had been watching us and smirked. "Come Lix, I'll walk you both home. Do you want me to carry you?", Chan suddenly spoke up. But to my delight Felix shook his head no. "Only want Minnie.", he whispered and hugged me again.