Seungin/Jeonchan - Did you call him baby?

P.o.v. Seungmin

I roamed the streets when I saw him, a big smile on his face. I watched from afar. He was with that guy again. What was his name again? Chan? I don't know.

I continued my shopping and went home. After I put the groceries where they belong I checked my phone. 3 new messages. I opened the first.

Lix
Hey Seung, are you free tomorrow?

Was I? Even if I wasn't, Felix could come over whenever he liked, but is kind enough to ask before he does.

Seung
Yeah sure, just come over whenever you feel like it.

Lix
Okay! See you then!

I smiled a little, I'm glad to have a friend like him, even if he is quite annoying sometimes. I moved on to the next text.

Annoying dwaekki
Yo Seungmin, can you tell Minho to stop annoying me and go back to his lover? He keeps bugging me and I know you can get him to leave.

I chuckled. Maybe I should let Changbin suffer, but seems like he is suffering since 12 and it's 2pm now.

Puppymin
What's in it for me?

Annoying dwaekki
You can have my fav snacks.

Puppymin
Deal.

I shot Jisung a text to get his boyfriend home to which he replied with thumbs up. Time to check the last message. It's from Jeongin.

Innie
Hey Seungmin hyung, do you want to meet up later? I miss our walk and talks, it's been quite a while.

Seungminnie
Yeah sure, is 5pm okay for you?

Innie
Yeah sure! Let's meet at the park, just like old times!

I quickly send a thumbs up and went back to mine and Lix chat. That's something I got to tell Lix immediately. I mean, my long time crush just told me he wanted to go for a walk just like old times. Old times where we used to hold hands and stare at the sunset together.

Seung
Lix! Quick! Innie told me he wants to go for a walk, just like old times.

Lix
That's great! Need me to help you pick an outfit? Should I come over to hug you tightly?

Seung
Yes please. Come here quick.

I just saw how Felix profile went grey again and I knew he was on his way. I smiled to myself.
Soon I heard the keys in the door and Felix entered my flat. He got rid of his shoes and ran towards me, grabbing me for one of his heartwarming hugs. The ones that make you believe there is nothing bad in the world.
"Let's pick something for you to wear!", he said with a flashing smile and his eyes almost closed. I nodded and got pulled to my room. He made me sit on my bed and went to my closet.
He opened the closet and looked at it for a few seconds. It was then that I realised he knew exactly what he wanted me to wear. "Check on top.", I quickly helped him. He looked up and stood on his tippy toes to get what he wanted, then it got thrown at me.
I looked at it and gulped. This shirt is one of my most precious belongings.
I quickly got up and changed into the shirt and trousers he threw at me a few seconds later. His eyes only lingered on me a few seconds, then he looked at the closet again. He grabbed a hat and walked over to me, putting it on my head.
"Hm.. look in the mirror, do you like it? I know the shirt is very precious to you, that's why I think it's a good choice. It makes you feel comfortable and more like yourself.", he explained his choice, like he always did.
I looked in the mirror. I liked it. Just.. my hair looks a mess under the hat.
"Lix, we need to fix my hair first, then I can go.", I said, turning to him. He giggled and nodded.

It was 4:45pm and I was ready to go. Felix checked my outfit one more time, fixed my hair and locked eyes with me. "Ready?", he asked and I nodded. "Then have fun!", Lix said with a smile as he went on his tippy toes and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I gave him a quick hug, then left with a short goodbye.

When I entered the park, I saw Jeongin already there, but there was someone next to him. Nevertheless I walked over. "Hey Innie.", I said and looked at the other guy, the same guy from this morning. Chan? "Hey Seungminnie! I want you to meet Chan! Chan this is Seungmin, the one I've been telling you about!", Jeongin explained and gave me a quick hug. I gave a quick hand to Chan, then moved on. "Shall we?", I asked them and they nodded. So we walked the usual route.
But this time Jeongin wasn't holding my hand. He wasn't as giggly with me as usual, instead he held Chans hand and giggled with him.
We reached our usual spot to watch the sun go down. I sat down next to Jeongin.
I heard them whisper besides me and one word stuck out. "Baby" I could hear it from Chan, from Jeongin, both. Did he call him baby? Maybe? I thought I just imagined it until Jeongin turned to me. "Seungminnie, I wanted you to meet Channie because well.. he is my boyfriend.", he whispered the last part. I needed a second to realise. Then it hurt like a bitch. "Oh! That's great! I hope he makes you happy!", I said with the last bit of joy I could muster. "Are you okay?", he asked me and I nodded. "Yeah, it was just a little sudden, I mean it did come out of the blue.", I quickly covered up and he nodded. "Yeah and don't worry, he makes me very happy!"

That's the last thing I really listened too. We finished our walk and said our goodbyes. I went home.
I opened my door and was met with darkness. Lix must've went home.
I clicked the light on and walked inside  closing the door behind me.
I took off my shoes and walked into my room. My eyes were dull, I knew that. I switched the lights and went to my closet, changing into something more comfortable. Wearing a hoodie Lix gave me, it smells like him, sunflowers and strawberries.
I was about to lay in my bed when I realised between all my pillows and blankets there was a person laying inside. So Lix did wait for me.
I smiled a little as I finally felt the tear falling from my eyes. Damn, it hurts like a bitch.
My quiet sobs must've waken up Lix, cause soon I felt arms around me that pulled me on the bed. "Shh, it's okay. Let it all out. It will be okay.", I heard Lix voice in my ears. I don't know how long I had cried or how long Felix held me.
I don't remember falling asleep, but when I opened my eyes again, it was morning. My body felt heavy. I looked up to see Lix sitting next to me on the bed, looking outside the window. He seemed sad? I sat up and his head whipped around. "Seung! You are awake!", he exclaimed as his eyes lit up again. I nodded. "Hey, it's okay!", he suddenly said and I looked up confused. "You are crying", he then whispered as he pulled me close again. "And you are wearing my hoodie..", he whispered even quieter. I could hardly understand. "Mind telling me what happened?", he then asked and I nodded after a while.
I explained everything and with every word I spoke his eyes glistened more.
At the end, we both were crying.

He held me closed than ever and I depended on him more than ever.
It took both of us weeks to get better. He was heart broken because I was heart broken, at least that is what I thought.
I didn't believe what I found out later. But that's not for me to tell. That's Lix story.

-----
Yeah, I didn't have an end so I let it end like this. (I know I am awful)

anyways, we reached over 200 reads!! Yes, I am celebrating that!

Thank you all so much!