Chanlix - One more time

p.o.v. Chan

Finally. Finally I was on my way back home, back to where I made the biggest mistake. Now I came to correct it, hopefully not too late.

It was 3 years ago, that I got the opportunity to study abroad in Great Britain. It was a once in a lifetime chance and my boyfriend of that time didn't want me to stay because of him.
We were boyfriends of 4 years at that time. We met back in Kindergarden and went to the same school all the way till college. He went to be a choreographer, while I wanted to study for architecture.
I got an internship at a big company, which offered me to work in Great Britain then. When I told my boyfriend he was so happy for me, that he almost exploded.
I still see his sparkling eyes in front of me, the way he made sure I felt safe to go to Britain. When I told him I wouldn't go because I don't want to be so far away from him, he gave me a kiss and told me to think about it again.
My mind was settled, I told him.
That's when he decided to take it upon himself. He broke up with me a week later. Making me think he cheated on me with a guy named Jisung.
I found out from Lee Know later, that he was just acting it out to make me go and take the chance. He succeeded, but at what cost?
So I went to study abroad to forget the pain I felt inside and only last week got the letter from Lee Know explaining everything and giving me my Ex-boyfriends current adress. I immediately booked a ticket back home and currently I am above Seoul.
I looked at the adress one more time, then I had to put everything in place for the landing.
I hope he still thinks of me and wants me back just as much as I want him.
We were landing and soon I was out of the plane and infront of the airport. I saw Lee Know with Jisung standing in a good distance. Jisung waved like a maniac, while Minho tried to get him to calm down. I quickly made my way over to them and hugged Jisung tightly. "It's so good to see you again Hannie! You can't imagine how much I missed ya'all.", I whispered with a big smile plastered on my face.
He smiled just as bright and as I turned to Lee Know I saw him smile too. I hugged him, even tho he protested.
After a little chitchat we got in the car and I couldn't hold myself back anymore. "How's Felix?", I asked them and was met with uncomfortable silence. "Well, he's okay?", Lee Know answered with a pause. "It's best if you see for yourself. We're going to put your luggage in your room and drive you to Felix then.", Jisung then continued. I nodded. It was a few minutes later that the car stopped.
"Second floor, first door on the left. Go get the love of your life back.", Lee Know said with a wink. Before I closed the door I heard Jisung whisper "And please bring our sunshine back too."

I walked into the building, having Lee Knows spare key. I walked up the stairs in what felt like slow motion. I stopped in front of the door where a signs said 'Lee Felix' and knocked.
I heard some rattling behind the door and soon the door got opened. "I don't know why you keep bothering me Hannie! I am fine.", I heard Felix deep voice as he swung open the door. It was then that he looked up and saw my face.
The mug he had in his hands was dropped and all the hot cocoa got spilled over the floor. "Chan?", he asked with big eyes. I nodded. "May I?", I asked him, opening my eyes.
A second later Felix was pressed against my body in a tight hug. "I missed you so much!", I mumbled in his hair as I tried to hold back the waterfalls.
"Oh Channie, I missed you every single day and night. I wished for you to come back but it was what was best for you!", he whispered in my chest. He looked up to me from his sunken posture and locked eyes with me. Tears were spilling from both our eyes. He leaned forward and placed his lips on mine.
I couldn't be happier. It wasn't the usual fireworks, it felt so much deeper, with so much meaning. All that built up emotion over those 3 years were put in by both of us and we didn't want to stop. The magic of the moment.
When we finally let go for air, we were both breathless. "Felix, my baby, my sunshine, would you give me the pleasure to be mine once again so I can be yours forever?", I asked Felix in a whisper.
New tears formed in his eyes as he nodded. "Yes please, be my forever and let me be yours forever. I love you so much Chan.", he whispered back. I leaned in again and captured his lips once more, sealing our bond.
It was the best decision to come back and get my Felix back.

-----
here ya go~~