Realistic dreams

I informed my mother I was too tired for dinner.She brought me some soup and checked my head for fever.
"Honey.Something's up.I know that."She said as I slurped up the soup.
"Yeah.."I said distractedly.
"When you are ready to tell me, just for the record I'll be willing to listen."She said softly.
I looked at her and wondered how she would take it if I told her.I shook my head.
A heart-attack would be a bad idea at this age.I would never forgive myself.
"I'm just tired mom and trying to adjust in the new atmosphere."I said shrugging.
"Okay.I believe you."She patted my knee and left the room.
I sighed and changed into my pyjamas wincing as a pang of pain inflicted my shoulder.
"You better start healing buddy."I patted my shoulder,then winced at another bolt of pain.
I shut my eyes and tried not to think about the person who was the cause of this pain.I brushed my teeth and secured my window.The silent clearing outside gave me a creepy feeling.I half-wished I had taken the room downstairs.
I climbed into bed and tried to sleep, half afraid of what was going to happen during sleep.
As soon as my eyes shut, the wind started banging against the window.
Easy Kat.It's a nightmare again.
But it felt so real.I opened my eyes and true...the wind was banging against my window.I shut my eyes and ignored it.
Just the stupid wind.just the wind...
I felt my brain fading into slumber.
Suddenly it was raining heavily and grey clouds swarmed the sky.A little girl about five was looking out of one of the lower windows of an apartment,clutching a stuffed clown.His name was Jerry.
Suddenly she laughed,showing missing front teeth and squealed in delight.She clapped her hands together.
"Hi friend."She cried waving Jerry out of the window.
"Hi."he waved back bounding up outside her window."Come and play."he stooped to tie his laces with his small, podgy hands, then looked up."Your mom will let you come?"
"Yesh."She smiled happily."Mommy ish in a good mood right now."
"We are going to draw shapes in the puddles."he cried proudly.
"Yaay."She screamed and climbed down the window-sill.She ran down the hallway and downstairs her pattering footsteps echoing loudly."Mommy!Mommy.Can I go play?"She disappeared in the kitchen
The lights were blurry and the wind was storming outside.
"Have you done your homework Lyn?"
A woman's voice came from the kitchen.
"Yesh.And I have to go.K is here.Mommy pweeez can I go play?"She cried excitedly.
"K?How many times should I tell you....."
Thunder boomed and the woman's voice was drowned in the deafening noise.
"No.He will get hurt if you shay that." The girl's voice came high-pitched over the storm.
The woman shouted and the wind roared.
Loud sobs.The girl came running out of the kitchen crying loudly.The lights started getting brighter and the wind howled.
The crying turned into screaming.
"It's not fair...why can't I play?!"This time the voice sounded a little older.
More screaming from the apartment filled the place and a woman's voice, shouting.Thunder clapped and lightning streaked across the sky.The wind howled and then darkness swooped in.
My eyes shot open.
"Huh?"I gasped.It took me a moment to realize it was another dream.My room was dark and silent.It was calm outisde.
The girl was still screaming in my head.
I pushed the covers and stepped on the floor.My throat felt dry so I headed downstairs to get a glass of water.
I turned on minimum light and sat on the kitchen table with a bottle of cold water.
My instinct told me the little girl in my dream was me.The dream was so real...almost as if it had actually happened.
I groaned and drained the water down.
Atleast it was better than dreaming about red eyes.
The joke was lame.Suddenly all my senses were on high alert.
Stupid you really had to bring it up.
I swallowed and tried to concentrate on other things.Like my disastrous day at the new school.Only those red eyes pierced my mind.Like they were watching me from within.
Shutup Kat.
Suddenly I wished the lights weren't too dim.I glanced around.The kitchen seemed to glow eerily in the soft,orange light.
I listened for a couple of seconds.
Silence filled the air.
Get a grip woman.
I stood up and tiptoed to replace the glass on the rack.That's when my eyes fluttered to the window.
My heart stopped right then and there.
Oh my Lord.
My nerves seemed to be frozen.I seemed to have frozen because I couldn't move.I couldn't even breath.My brain kind of died.
The dark-hooded figure.The glowing eyes.
The whole package was there.
Outside the kitchen window.This was no stupid nightmare.This was real.
A moment later I realized I was crouching on the floor.When had I dropped to the floor I had no idea.
Now that my state of mind was alive,my heart started banging.My breathing became heavy and fast.
This moment wasn't like any other one in my existence. Not even the night in the forest.This moment of me and him alone, only a wall keeping us apart.
I clapped a hand over my mouth to keep myself from screaming and I started moving toward the kitchen door on my knees.
Mom.Dad.help.Please.
Please don't hurt me.Please don't hurt me.
My brain chanted.
A noise made me stop.I went rigid with fear.
I turned around.The kitchen was still empty and dark.The window blinds fluttered.
The window.
A shadowed outline of the black-hooded figure filled the window.
My scream escaped my mouth and everything went dark.
When I woke up I was on my bed.Everything felt different. My mind was fine and my heart-rate was calm.
I scanned my room.
My door was locked just like I had locked it before going to bed.
Huh?Was it all a dream?
"I'm going insane."I groaned.
One way to check.I slipped out of bed and cautiously approached my window.I stooped on my knees and pulled the blinds a little.It was empty and deserted outside just like last night.
Like no one ever came here.
I went back to bed and picked my phone up.
"Listen.I think a demon hunter is here."
"Hi to you too...what?!"Sabrina gasped."No way.Where are you right now?"
"In my room....I..."
"Where is the hunter?"Sabrina cried in panic.
"I don't know.I think I saw it out the kitchen window."I whispered.
"Go to your mom's room.Now..shit this bad.."I could hear her dialing other numbers.
"No Sabrina..I think I'm fine in my room..you see..."
"Hello Chia?"I heard Sabrina say in a distance cutting my sentence.She switched to rapid arabic, her tone urgent.
I waited,listening to her talk until her voice became calm.She kept on saying "Are you sure." then switching to arabic.
"Okay I'll call you back."I heard her clicking off the other call."Kat?Where did you see the hunter?And was it only one?"she asked urgently.
"I think I saw it outside the kitchen window downstairs but...."
"Is the hunter gone now?"She cut my sentence again.
"Yes.It's not there anymore.Listen I think.."
"Yeah?What did the Alva reply?"She interrupted me again.I gritted my teeth before realizing she was talking on another call now.She talked in arabic for a couple if minutes."Oh okay.Sorry wallahi..yes thank you."
I heard her clicking off the call.Someone shouted in the background at the other end.
"Yes Ky she is alive..."Sabrina yelled back.
"What happened?"We said in unison.
She laughed."Are you sure you saw a hunter?"
I nodded."Listen.I think I saw one..."
"I'm putting you on speaker."She said abruptly.
"Do not cut my sentence again..."I hissed.
"Hi Kat.Looks like you are alive."Ky broke my hiss.
"Too bad."I couldn't help shooting at him.
"Chia says that there are no traces of hunters or anything in dubai."
"That's not enough. ..."I started saying.
"Yes.I know."She said forcefully."So we sent someone from Alva over to the demonic side.You know what I mean right?Alva has a better connection with them than us and them.The hunters are not after you right now.You are safe.Trust me."She added seriously.
"So what did you see?"Ky wanted to know.
"I was dreaming about...."
"A dream?!"he shouted indignantly.
I went red.This was so stupid, but I told them the latter dream which included the hunter.
"Seriously? You woke me up in the middle of the night because of a dream?"Sabrina hissed.
I grimaced.
"Told you she was taking them too seriously."Ky said as a matter-of-factly.
"Okay guys.You are right.The dreams are stupid."I said yawning as I felt sleepy now."Thanks Sabrina.Take a hike Ky."
I chuckled to myself before tapping the "end" button.
My room seemed normal and ordinary now.I sighed and went back under the covers.
****
School was a little better than yesterday because nothing happened.Ria and her clan kept a distance from me.
I went through the morning periods trying to concentrate on my studies.At lunch I sat by myself and slowly ate my sandwich, while I cruised through my phone.
Staring at the teenagers all around the cafeteria,laughing and chattering with no realistic worries in their worlds, I remembered my own life in America.
A month ago I was in Philadelphia high school and all that mattered was bunking classes, fighting over dumb stuff and planning a nice hangout on weekends.
How did life change so fast?
I had talked to Emma a couple of days ago and even though she admitted they still missed me, I knew they had managed to overcome my leave and adjusted.
The worst part was that I couldn't even bring myself to tell her what had occurred with me.I had told her my high school was a little boring but adjustable and life was typically normal.
I sighed and messaged Sabrina.She didn't reply.I guessed she was busy trying to settle the supernatural.
I wondered what was going on back there. Were the hunters plotting on how to capture me.What was going to happen next was a mystery.Will I even survive this battle?Will I be able to escape from those eyes?
Those eyes.
A shudder enveloped my body as I recalled the dream from last night.
I sighed and rubbed my temples.
The bell rang,pulling me out of my thoughts.I headed back to the rest of my classes.To my immense relief the sour-faced geography teacher was absent and we had an alternative class.
I was the first one out of school at two. Mom barely parked and I jumped inside.
She regarded me with beady eyes and I plugged in my earphones.
****
The dream was back at night.
The little girl was sitting on a swing holding a worn-out stuffed clown.She seemed happy and bubbly.She was talking rapidly to her friend called K.It was a sunny spring.Her laughter felt lovely and satisfying.
Then the next moment it was raining cats and dogs.A thick blanket of ugly,grey clouds covered the area.The girl was screaming and sobbing.A ripped out stuffed toy lay at her feet soaking in the rain.Her pain was unbearable.A wave of nostalgia hung the air.The wind crashed.A woman was shouting.
Then it was all dark.
I woke up shaking and sweaty.My heart beated rapidly.I felt angry and desolate.
I tried to picture the girl in my head.
She was me,right?
I pulled the glass of water from my sidetable which I had already brought up with me earlier before retiring to sleep.
The next time I woke up, it was ten minutes to seven.
"Shit."I bawked and jumped off the bed.
Ten minutes later I was shoving cereal in my mouth while grabbing my books from the kitchen table.
My mom and Alice were honking away in the car.Dan was already gone.
I threw my bag over my shoulder while running outside.I clambered in the car.
"Sorry."
"Sleep well honey?"Mom said in a concerned voice.
I looked around the seat to check if she was being sarcastic.She wasn't.
"Yeah."I muttered and plugged in my headphones.
Ten minutes later I headed in English class making a beeline toward the seat at the back.
"Excuse me Miss Brent?"
I realized the teacher was already there.
She looked pointedly at the clock then raised her eyebrows at me.
Jeez woman I'm only five minutes late.
"I was...stalled."I said quickly and tried to look apologetic.
"Stalled?"
"Yeah.A car broke down in front of me and...the driver was under the impression that it was my fault so he made me...."I rushed on the story forming in my head.
"You may take your seat."She interrupted me.Somebody sniggered.
I nodded and darted toward my seat.
The morning passed with me doodling about the weird dreams in the textbooks.Whenever a teacher directed a question toward me,I replied I was too ill lately to answer them.I received dirty and stern looks.
At lunch break I headed toward my regular table at the unnoticeable corner of the hallway but was surprised to find a group of girls occupying it.
The vivacious girl Ria and her gang.
Queen bee and the maids of honor.
I decided to head back to another table because I didn't have time for childish trouble.
"Scared American bint?"
A voice tittered and giggles broke out.
I gritted my teeth and went right up to the bimbo's face.
"Excuse me?"I challenged.
A hint of panic crossed her eyes,maybe because I was lashing out but she kept her stand.
"You won't want your table back?"she sneered."Oh.Considering you have no one to lose loner girl..."
I opened my mouth to reply curtly when a throaty voice interrupted us.
"Problem there Ria?"
I glanced at the brunette with pale pink highlights and black and gold cat-eyes and kind of blanched.
"Do you girls normally misinterpret school for a fashion show?"I wondered.
"What are you, jealous?"she shot back with a tight smile.Her clothes barely covered her legs and arms.
I laughed."Is that all you high schoolers can think about?"I said loudly.
A few people turned to watch.
"I take it you have never been to a high school before?"she sneered,her lips red as a cherry from all the lipstick."On account that you barely know how to manage being in one."
"You know what Jyl?She is suffering from a heartbreak."Ria told the brunette,fluttering her eyes dramatically."Why else would she be so sad."she cried out in delight.
"You wish."I told her tightly even though something told me she was partly right.
The girl named Jyl watched me with a malicious glint in her sharply beautiful eyes."Care to share baby?"she drawled."What did he do?Tried to f*** you while you were busy playing virgin Mary?"
My jaw dropped as the remark hit my chest.Loud laughter rang in my ears.
"Messing up with the wrong girl again."I growled.The cold dagger pushed against my waist in my inner pocket.
"Oh really?"Jyl said smirking.
I reached for my side.
"Guys.Leave her alone.We don't need to waste our time here."The dark featured girl piped in.I recalled her name was Pinky.
"Thanks Pinky."I told her honestly."Or else I would be in deep trouble and your friends slayed."I kept my fingers wrapped around the dagger in my pocket.
The girl named Jyl narrowed her eyes toward my pocket and I flicked her a cool smile.
"Go home kid." Ria advised."Come on Jyl let's leave the American to her invisible friends."
They all burst out laughing again.
"Dumbasses."I muttered in disgust. Jyl smiled coldly at me as she watched me intently.
I marched to find another table ignoring the stares and giggles.
All the tables were full so I exited the cafeteria,my hands itching to turn back and slap that stupid bitch.
How dare she talk about me like that.
I decided to skip the rest of the classes and headed out keeping an eye for teachers or other staff.The parking lot was full of cars but deserted.I hung at my usual spot and wondered how I should kill the remaining time.
My blood was boiling from all the crap those girls had given me.
What was their problem?
I wondered if they pushed the limit would I really use my dagger on them?
I pulled it out of my pocket after making sure nobody was looking.It was average and slim.The handle was sleek and shiny black.I pulled the sheath and stared at the glinting silver blade intently.
So sharp.
Just like his blade.
My mouth went dry.Why did I have to associate everything with him?
Don't think about him.Think about how to run this delightful thing on that bitch Jyl's pretty neck.I raised the dagger and aimed at a tree pretending it was her or Ria...
"Not the best idea I should say."
I nearly jumped out of my skin,dropping the dagger with a clatter in the process.
I spun around as familiar laughter sounded from behind me.
"Ky?"I said incredulously staring at the familiar spiky head grinning at me."What the hell was that for?"
"Hi to you too."Sabrina echoed her words which were becoming her opening line lately.
I turned to her as delight formed in me."Woah.What's with the appearance?"I said breathlessly, eyeing her cut-short leopard dress with black knee high boot heels.
She shrugged."I'm supposed to be a witch."
"You guys are here."I said in awe.
"Yeah.You see it's obvious."Ky said with serious sarcasm.
I rolled my eyes at him.
"Why are you guys here?Especially here?"I gestured at my school.
"We are here to pick a child up.Have you seen the knee high Katalyn Brent?"Ky replied seriously.
I swatted him with my elbow."I'm not kidding."
"No we are here because the school building is such a heavenly sight."Ky continued in a fake tone.
I sighed and turned to find Sabrina eyeing the building.
"You are serious about the school building?"I asked Ky.
He gave me a funny look before stooping down to retrieve my dagger.
"Why are you staring at my school like it's a demon?"I joked nudging Sabrina.
She gave me a confused look at my joke.
"Whatever.So why are you here?"I hissed.
She stared at me."You aren't really that dumb are you."she remarked."You and your stupid dreams."She hissed back.
I made a face at her ."Oh.Yeah.right.Just say so."
"You were trying to kill a tree?"Ky interrupted as Sabrina opened her mouth in exasperation.
I laughed harshly."No I was picturing Ria's head."
"That can't be sarcasm right?"Ky asked with wide eyes.
"Do I look like I'm screwing around?"I snapped at him.Ky opened his mouth,then closed it.
"Bitches in there?"Sabrina asked, pointing a thumb toward the school.
I nodded and sighed."You bet."
She turned to face me and put a hand on my shoulder."Wanna take some lessons?"She pointed at the dagger in Ky's hand.
I nodded as excitement replaced frustration.
She grinned at me.
"You finished for the day?"Ky questioned.
"I guess so."
"Then let's go."
I wasted no time in slinging my bag on my shoulder, grabbing my dagger from Ky's hand and following Sabrina.
****
"So you think the kid in the dream is you?"Ky asked incredulously.
I shook my head."I know the kid in the dream is me."
I had finished detailing them about my weird dreams.
Sabrina was staring at the park fence.ahead.
"What do you think?"I asked turning to her.
She didn't reply.Her frown indicated she was doing some serious thinking.
"How did kiddy Kat look like?As hideous as now?"Ky joked.
I stuck my tongue out at him."Way better than you."I jabbed Sabrina in the side and she started,then glared at me.
"Well?"I demanded.
She sighed."Look, the supernatural has no connection with senseless dreams.It's just a coincidence I think.Besides they don't mean anything and they certainly don't mean any harm."
Ky nodded as he flicked my dagger open,then flicked it close,then repeated the pattern while I watched it with growing eyes.
I sighed slowly."Okay but I don't agree with the coincidence part.There has to be a link.It's just so weird they come randomly after or before that dream."I intoned.
"What that dream?The one in which the hunter....?"Ky asked pausing with his arm raised as he aimed the dagger at the tree and apprehending me.
I nodded quickly,swallowing."Yup that one."
He regarded me with narrowed eyebrows,unblinking.
"What?"I shot at him.
"You and the dreams...."he said slowly."And then the tracker...."
"Sabrina?"I cut his sentence before turning to the female witch who was watching the fence with glazed eyes.
"Hey what time should we drop you back?"Sabrina interrupted me.
"Yeah.Before they send a search party"Ky cut in mockingly."... that new Miss Brent kidnapped after second day at school.Another fact supports us that young Miss Brent seemed to be nursing some vagueness,mentally disturbed could be appropriate..she even claimed she saw herself in her dreams...."
"Oh shutup."I elbowed him.
He trailed of laughing.
I swiped my phone out and dialed mom.
"Hello?"
"You don't need to pick me up from school."I said quickly.
"Kat?It's you?what happened?"
I rolled my eyes at my watching friends."Yeah it's me.I'll come home with Sabrina."
"I already told Dan to pick you up."
She cried.
"Tell him not to."
"Who's Sabrina?"
"Bye."I hung up before she could bombard me with questions.
"We aren't the only victims of her charming attitude."Ky told Sabrina matter-of-factly.
I shrugged."She is nosy."
"Let's go."Sabrina said and started striding toward the exit gate.
"Thanks for the practice."I called after her.She grunted something I didn't register.
Ky aimed the dagger at the tree and hurled it.It neatly sprang on the bark.
I looked on,enviously.
He went to retrieve it while me and Sabrina headed out to her gleaming Porsche.
Ten minutes later we pulled in front of our new house.The compound was deserted.
"Thanks for the ride.You guys want to come inside?"
"Next time."Sabrina said.
"Sure."Ky said at the same time.
I raised an eyebrow.
"My family won't eat you."I said more to Sabrina.
She looked at me like "you wish." but she killed the engine anyway.
I grinned at them and stepped out of the car.
I headed up the garage steps and pulled the kitchen door open.
It felt weird to bring my inhuman friends to my ordinary home.
I smiled secretly and stepped in a deserted kitchen.I dropped my books on the kitchen table.
"Come upstairs to my room.That way you can avoid the humans."I explained.
Ky grinned mischievously."I wouldn't cherish the idea..."
"Touch anything and I'll kill you."I warned him.
He snapped his hand back from the top of the small aquarium we had placed on the kitchen counter.
"Ugly fish you have."he intoned staring at the colorful clownfish.
I noticed the fish were frozen in the water staring at Ky with glazed expressions.
"Wait?Are they scared?"I said slowly as I looked back and forth from Ky to the fishes.
He smiled evily at me."I could kill it with my power."he said proudly"And a good punishment for being ugly."he added.
"You are ugly."I shot at him.
"Now we both know that's not true..." he said grinning as he ran a hand over his spikes.
"Whatever helps you float your boat."
"Shut up you two.Ky,leave the fish alone."Sabrina ordered.
Ky raised his fingers and snapped.The fish came out of trance.I looked on in wonder and envy.
I opened my mouth to let out a sour comment when my mom appeared in the kitchen.
"Kat how did you....oh hello there!"My mom started with a furious tone which turned midsentence to a painstakingly sweet voice as she caught sight of Ky and Sabrina.
I rolled my eyes.
"Hi you must be the mother hu..I mean Kat's mother."Ky said hastily.
I swapped glances with Sabrina.
"Yes.I'm her mother. You must be Sabrina."my mom said trying to hide the surprise in her voice.
"Yes."Sabrina nodded solemnly.
"I'm Ky.We are friends of Kat."Ky said putting emphasis on the word "friends" which I didn't understand why.
"Friends?"My mom said,a little shocked.
"Yeah.Why?"Me and Ky said in unison.
She was apparently wondering how her vixen-mouthed daughter managed to make friendly terms around her new school.
She laughed."I meant it's wonderful my daughter has finally started socializing."
"Oh really?"Ky smirked."She didn't socialize around?"
"No you should have seen her in America when we announced that we were shifting to Middle East, so disturbed and upset."My mom explained to a clearly enjoying Ky.
I groaned inwards.
"Okay mom.Cool.Now please excuse us."I cut her mid-detailing about my "feelings" with my previous friends.
I grabbed Ky by the elbow,throwing my mother a dirty look, and propelled him toward the stairs.
Sabrina politely excused herself and we headed up to my room.
"Disturbed and upset.Aww."Ky said in a fake voice.
I gave him a dark look."Bullshit."
Sabrina changed the topic as she knew another argument would break out and made me repeat my dream blow to blow again.
My mood became sober as I detailed about the tracker's dream.I couldn't elaborate the picture of those red eyes without getting my throat constricted.
Sabrina noticed my discomfort and changed the subject again.
"You guys wanna eat something?"I asked abruptly.
"What is there to eat?"Ky asked.
Sabrina declined saying they had to go somewhere important.
I nodded and didn't insist.
"I have two witches stationed around your area."Sabrina told me."And we have the hunters tracked down.If tracker or anyone tries to approach you we will know."She assured me.
"What about them?"I inclined toward downstairs."Is my family...?"
"Alva were sent to talk it out with the hunters.I don't think they want anything to do with your family...yet." she added not looking me in the eye.
I nodded."Thanks."
I lead them downstairs hoping I could sneak them out without anyone noticing.
"Jerkass couldn't you atleast text me that you had left."Dan cut my stride abruptly in the middle of the hallway.
He looked at me in irritation.
"I was going to...."I said with similar irritation.
"Whatever.Mom said you and your kiddy friends..."he stopped short as he noticed my friends appearing behind me.His jaw dropped.
Kiddy friends.
I smirked as he took in Sabrina's cut- short leapord print, glossy curls, long legs and knee-high boot-heels.
"Stop gawking."I sneered.
He shut his mouth and ran a hand through his hair.
"Hey."he said in a husky voice more to Sabrina."You guys are my sister's friends?"he couldn't help keeping the shock out of his voice.
My sister.
I smirked again.
Sabrina didn't as much as look him in the face.She was busy fishing her keys out.Ky grinned apprehensively but didn't say anything.
"Excuse us Dan."I said loudly before my brother made a fool out of himself.
He tried not to scowl at me.
"You don't mind if I pick her up from school tomorrow too?"Sabrina asked him in a flat tone.
"Of..Ofcourse I don't. "Dan said quickly.
She smiled glossily but I could sense the smirk in her face, before turning and clattering out of the kitchen.
Ky bumped his fist on my shoulder.
"Laters human."
He followed Sabrina outside.
I turned to go upstairs when my brother caught my wrist.
"That your friend?"
"Yeah, so?"I said coolly."Not very kiddy-like are they?"
I could sense his impatience but he grinned at me."You are right sis."
"I am?"I asked,covering a laugh.
"Yeah.So how was new school?You made the friends there?That's neat.You wanna hangout with me tonight? Sam would totally be okay with it...."
"Flatter away bro."I said airily.
"Dude I'm serious.It's totally fine.."
"Not tonight dude."I said cutting him off and stifling a yawn.
I headed back up to my room rolling my eyes and laughing quietly.
***
The girl was sobbing tonight.She was losing her best friend,but nobody seemed to listen.The woman was shouting at her to shutup.She wouldn't hear a word the little girl said.
"It's not fair...it's not fair..don't make him go away..."loud sobs racked between her words.
The woman slapped her right across her face,knocking the wind out of her.The girl crumpled to the ground in a miserable heap and sobbed harder.
In a distance thunder clapped and a loud storm was forming.
"...NO SUCH THING AS HIM.I WILL NOT HEAR....."the wind drowned her voice.The girl sobbed profusely.Her heart broke.
The pain was unbearable.All she felt was pain and grief.
Then it was all dark and desolated.
The girl was calm.Her body was shivering from the cold.And loneliness perhaps.
She was sitting alone in a locked room hugging herself.She was miserable and unhappy.Her best friend was dead.They killed her.They killed her clown.They killed jerry.
They killed him.They killed him......
My eyes popped open.
Why did it feel so real?
I blinked in the glow of the lamp in my room.My head felt heavy and disrupted.I shut my eyes again.
****

Vote, comment and share. :)