So The Prank Went a Little Too Far

Start from the beginning

"I mean, we could try it" Janus smirked.

  They stared at each other for a few moments before bursting into giggles and shoving each other.

————————————————————

Eventually, they convinced Patton to slide a piece of paper and two pencils under the door so that they could play tic tac toe, but that only pacified them for so long before they both got bored and Janus's bladder reminded him of the growing pressure in his lower half.

Janus sighed and closed his eyes. It was getting really bad, to the point where he was holding himself, doing everything he could to not wet his pants. He made sure Virgil wasn't looking at him when his hands were, you know, buried between his legs.

"Janus, you good over there?" Virgil asked, hearing the other sigh.

"Uh, yeah, I just...have to pee" he cringed as he said it, "I was actually going to pee right as they put us in here."

"Oh. Well, why don't you just tell them? Maybe they'll let you out" Virgil said.

Janus shook his head, "no, they're not going to, they'll just tease me."

"Would Patton really let them tease you?" Virgil asked.

Janus bit his lip, shaking his head, "okay, you're right. Guys!" He yelled through the door.

"Yeah?" Roman answered.

"Can you open the door? I have to pee" Janus said.

Janus covered his face with his hands and shook his head when a few moments of silence passed. Why was Roman the one to answer?

Roman's eyes lit up from the other side of the door, "you do?"

"Yeah, can you let him out?" Virgil asked.

"Uh—let me go check with the other's!" Roman called back, before speeding away, "GUYS!" He yelled, feet pounding on the floor as he bursted into the living room, "the goal of the prank has changed."

"What?" Logan asked, not even bothering to look up from his book.

"The prank!" Roman said, "Janus has to pee."

"Oh, we should go let him out then!" Patton said worriedly.

Roman grabbed Patton's shoulder to stop him, "no! Now we have something to hold over him and tease him with! We can embarrass him in front of Virgil!"

"I—I don't know, Ro" Patton said, unsurely.

"Oh, come on!" Roman whined.

Logan shook his head, "we don't want to take this too far."

"He'll be fine, it's not like he's going to wet himself or anything!" Remus said, "i'm in!"

"Fine, fine fine fine" Logan said, "let's do it."

"Okay" Patton said, still not totally on board, "what do we tell them?"

"Make something up, like we're getting revenge on Janus for something" Roman shrugged, "and the only way we'll open the door is if he begs."

————————————————————

"Um" Virgil said nervously, "Roman just texted me that they aren't going to let you out to go because they're mad at you about something?"

Janus groaned, sliding against the wall to the floor, his knees pulled up high to his chest.

"What if I tell them I need to go too?" Virgil asked.