"She's so cute." Y/n gushed with a smile, gently bouncing her.

Padmè hums in agreement, as she grabs her tray of food "I should be off bed rest soon." She says.

"Do you think you'll go back to work?" Y/n asks pulling her eyes away from the little baby.

"I'm not sure." Padmè says while eating her food "I want to work, but most of my time needs to be dedicated to Ada." She says with a shrug.

Y/n hums "Well I'm sure theres a way you could work from home." She suggested "If not, I can help you guys with anything. Maker knows I have far too many credits, and not much of a use for them.

Padmè quickly shakes her head "Oh I couldn't let you do that." She says "You and Anakin need all the credits you have, for your babies." She says almost sternly. Like she was a mother talking to her child.

"Padmè it's alright, honestly." Y/n says "You don't have to accept the offer. But if you guys seriously need anything at all, come to me."

Padmè smiles gratefully "I'm sure there is a way for me to work." She says, while eating another piece of fruit "I'll have to talk with the queen of Naboo." She said.

"Hopefully I'll be coming back to Alderaan permanently." Y/n says with a frown, looking back down at Adaline. The little infant had fallen asleep, her mouth slightly open "I'm sorry for keeping Noah here."

"Y/n, don't be sorry." Padmè says gently "Neither of us are mad, or upset about it."

"It's not fair of me to do, Padmè. Any of this." Y/n mumbled while getting to her feet, and setting Ada in her bassinet. She then moved back to the edge of the bed, and sat back down "It's selfish of me."

Padmè shakes her head with a frown "How is it selfish of you?" She asks.

Y/n lets out a breath "I'm able to leave Coruscant whenever I want, I can come home." She mumbled "But....I don't want to, because if I do that I-"

"You can't see Anakin." Padmè finished.

"Exactly."

Padmè lets out a laugh "Y/n, seriously?" She asks "I completely understand you wanting to stay there, especially since neither of you can just drop what you're doing to see each other. If our roles were reversed, I would do the same."

Y/n swallows hard "So...you guys aren't mad?" She asks.

"Of course we're not mad, you dork!" Padmè says with another laugh, "Why the blazes would we be mad?"

"I dunno." Y/n mumbled timidly with a shrug, a sigh leaving her once again "Don't you guys want to get that lake house set up, for your little family?" She asks.

Padmè hums with a nod "Yes. Noah has actually been going out there a lot, and setting things up little by little." She explained.

Y/n gives a tight smile and looks up, reaching for her cup of coffee "Thats good." She says.

"What do you and Anakin have planned for your babies?" Padmè questioned, changing the subject in hopes of cheering Y/n up.

Her words do make Y/n smile, only a little "Well we haven't talked about it much, but I want to raise them at the palace." She says "Here."

"What about Anakin, and the jedi?" Padmè asks curiously, as she begins eating her food again.

"Once the war is over, he's leaving the jedi order." Y/n admits.

Padmè's eyes widened a little "But didn't he just gain the rank of master?" She asks.

Y/n shakes her head "No, not technically. He has a seat on the council, but he doesn't get the rank of master." She explained, taking another drink of her coffee "Not until Ahsoka becames a jedi knight anyway."

"Then...wait if thats right, than how is he even on the council?"

"The Chancellor." Y/n answered with a sigh.

Padmè's eyes widened a little "The Chancellor?" She asks "How and why?"

Y/n shrugs and shakes her head "I don't know." She says "But I'm thinking he doesn't trust the jedi council, wants Anakin to spy for him." She assumed.

"Thats-thats absurd." Padmè said while shaking her head "The Jedi have done nothing but good."

Y/n sighs with a shrug "The Chancellor is a strange man." She mumbled.

Padmè just shakes her head again, while eating a piece of bacon "When are you going back to Coruscant?" She asks.

"Today. I've....I've gotta talk with Anakin, last time I did...we didn't exactly leave off on a good note." Y/n explained.

"Did you two have a fight?"

Y/n shrugs with a nod "Yeah, sorta." She mumbled.

"Well, how long till you leave?" Padmè asks while eating a chunk of fruit.

Y/n chugs the rest of her coffee "I've got at least two hours to spare though." She adds.

Padmè grins a little "Well, we're just gonna have to make the mosy of it." She says, grabbing the plate and holding it out "Bacon?" She asks with a grin.

Y/n laughs a little, and happily takes a piece "Don't mind if I do!"