A Date To Remember

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Are sab batein hi krte rahoge ya koi humari bachi ko bhi bulayega. Swarna tum use neeche le aoo", Mimi instructs Swarna.

Goenkas started talking to Abhimanyu to keep him entertained when he heard a giggling sound. At the top of the stairs is standing his princess. She with the help of Swarna came downstairs holding her long tulle gown. Abhi is awestruck looking at her. She wore a blue gown with open hair, looking just like Cinderella.

Abhi went on his knees looking at her

Abhi went on his knees looking at her. He opens his arms for her. She lifts her gown and runs towards him and engulfs Abhi in a tight hug. Abhi is too emotional to speak now, he is mesmerized by her beauty. Their moment breaks with the sound of a click. Akshara clicked a picture of the father-daughter duo with tears in her eyes.

Abhimanyu and Anaira are her two lifelines and today Abhimanyu is fulfilling his daughter's wish to take her on a fairytale-like date. Anaira is looking like Cinderella and Abhi is her prince charming. She knows that Abhi will make their date memorable. Abhi broke the hug and hand her the small bouquet while bowing down.

"For my princess". He then opens a gift box and puts a small flower tiara on his daughter's head. Anaira Birla is on cloud nine. Her father is behaving exactly like the prince from the movie. She couldn't be happier than that.

"Chale princess, apki ride bahar apka wait kr rhi hai," Abhi asked his daughter. She bobbed her head and runs to her mother to kiss her goodbye. Akshara hugs her and Abhi and tells them to enjoy the fullest.

Abhi lifts her in his arms. They move outside where they saw a carriage standing at the gate. Anaira squealed looking at the carriage. The Goenkas and Akshara are also shocked. They did not Abhi will actually pick her up in a carriage. Akshara looks at him and mouths I love you to him. He is the best father to her kids and she is really lucky to have him.

Abhi carefully put Anaira in the carriage and sit beside her holding her carefully

Abhi carefully put Anaira in the carriage and sit beside her holding her carefully. They move to the garden of Birla's house where the whole arrangement of their date is done by his family.

As soon as they reached the destination Anaira hugs her father tightly. The whole place is looking like a fairyland. Every tree has fairy lights on it. A small table with two chairs is arranged in the middle of the garden. Photos of Anaira and Abhi are hanging in the garden.

Abhi carefully lifts his daughter from the carriage and moves to the garden area. He helps her situated on the chairs and opens a bottle of her favourite juice. They clink their glasses and started drinking their juice.

"Princess apko sab acha lga na. Yeh, sab waisa hi hai na jaise apne imagine kiya tha", Anaira nods her head and smiles brightly. Her smile is so bright that it is failing the fairy lights on the trees.

Abhi and Aniara were talking and laughing when Abhir and Niel Birla broke their moment. They both are dressed as waiters waiting to serve the prince and princess. Anaira laughed looking at them.

"Abhir bhaiya aapne yeh kaise clothes wear kiye hai, Bilkul waiter jaise. And Neil Chachu aap bhi. Aap dono bahut funny lag rhe ho", Anaira said while giggling.

"Hum waiter jaise lag nhi rhe, hum apke waiter hi hai. Ab prince or princess ko dinner serve krne ke liye koi toh hona chahiye na", Abhir said and bow dramatically to her. Anaira giggles looking at her brother. Abhi smiled watching his daughter's smile. He did all of these efforts just to see a smile like this on Anaira's face.

They served Anaira's favourite food to them. They serve white sauce pasta, mini bite-size sandwiches and her favourite apple juice. Anaira's eyes twinkle looking at her favourite food. Normally her father did not allow her to eat all the unhealthy food together but today is her special day. So her father did not say anything and eat all this food with her also.

The food is delicious. Of course, it will because it is prepared by their favourite chef and their favourite person- Akshara Birla.

"Wow, Papa yeh sab kitna tasty hai. So yummy. Thank you so much for this." Abhi smiled at her. After their food, Niel served Anaira's favourite chocolate pudding to them as a dessert. They happily gulped it.

"Princess mai apke lie ek gift laya hoo". Abhi bent on his knees and show the locket he purchased for her. Anaira squealed looking at it.

"This is the guardian angel, she will always protect you and fulfil all your wishes". Abhi told this to her and helped her to put it on her neck.

"Wow, Papa, it is so beautiful. I really like it. Thank you." Anaira said and hugged him tightly.

"Now can I have a dance with my princess?" Abhi forwards his hands towards her. She clasps his hand and Abhi puts her favourite music on the speakers.

She removes her sandals and puts her tiny feet on her father's feet and dances. Both of them dance wholeheartedly initially to Anaira's favourite songs and later on to Abhi's.

Anaira and Abhi had huge smiles on their faces

Anaira and Abhi had huge smiles on their faces. They were laughing, enjoying and dancing. After some time Abhi also removes his shoes and dances crazily on the green grass. The breeze is moving slightly. Everything is perfect at that moment.

When they got tired, they sat on the grass where Anaira moved to Abhi's lap and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you, papa, for this wonderful date. You are the best father in the whole world. I love you most in this world. Thank you! Thank you! I love all the arrangements and gifts. I love you so much, papa. You are truly my prince charming." Anaira said to her father and hugged him tightly.

Abhi had tears in his eyes. He is so happy that he can be the prince in her life. She is the sunshine of his life and he can do anything to put a smile on her face. And if dates like this are making her happy he will happily pull thousands of dates like this for her.

And that's the father's love they can do anything to make their children happy. And Abhimanyu is the happiest. He got the opportunity to do this for her. He hugged her tightly. And both sat in the garden till Anaira was asleep.

A/N As you guys know till now this is the continuation of Family Affairs. I didn't put the name on the title to make it a little exciting and surprising for you guys. Pls, tell me did you guys like this? Should I write more like or on something else? Do tell guys.