91-95

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 91: Day 91: The development plan for Qingping City Safety Zone...

    The surprised expressions of Qian Tianhua and Huang Hongxin did not appear to be flustered, but suppressed the excitement of joy. Seeing their appearance, everyone who was sleepy immediately woke up and sat up one after another.

    Fang You was only surprised, because now only the military would have such arrogance of "a lot of cars". They all guessed that the military would come to Wuyou Apartment for transactions in the next few days, but they didn't expect it to be today!

    "Come on, let's go out and have a look."

    Everyone was curious about the grand occasion of "a lot of cars". Everyone in the house followed Fang You to the outside of the house. Only after taking a look outside did they really understand what Qian Tianhua and Huang Hongxin had just said. That kind of excitement, because there are so many cars coming! Except for a few cars that can be parked at the door, there are many behind that can't get in, and can only be hidden behind the corner. Everyone who has seen the world in Wuyou Apartment can't help but be surprised by this. Fang You even gave birth to their Wuyou Apartment Is it the idea of ​​setting up a parking lot?

    And Liu Fengnian, who led the team, had already stood outside the protective cover with other people. Since Fang You had not yet obtained permission, the military personnel could only be isolated and wait outside the protective cover.     As soon as he saw Fang You coming out, Liu Fengnian greeted him enthusiastically

    : "Boss Fang, we are here again. This time we came prepared!"

After that, Fang You didn't need to remind her, everyone automatically followed Liu Fengnian and called her Fang Boss, and Fang You was of course very satisfied with this title.

    Fang You had long seen that the car was loaded with corpses of mutated animals and plants, and it was a big list at first glance, so she was naturally very happy, and immediately went up to it, and at the same time unblocked the blockade of the military and others by the protective cover .

    "Captain Liu, I knew you would come! It's hard for you to travel such a long distance, everyone go in and sit down and drink some water."

    Fang You is not a fake, the distance from the east to the west of the city is really not short, and along the way there may be unsightly mutant animals and plants blocking the way, with so many points that can be exchanged for supplies for all survivors in the safe zone The mutated animals and plants on the way are highly nervous, and it can indeed be called "hard work". As the host, Fang You invites a group of people into the house to rest. Well, Fang You still has a lot of things he wants to ask Liu Fengnian.

    Liu Fengnian also doesn't intend to be polite to Fang You, knowing the powerful energy of Wuyou Apartment, he naturally doesn't need to order tea for the big material owner, but he still has another concern: "The owner of Fang is so enthusiastic, of course I'd rather be respectful than obedient." , It’s just that there are a lot of people here on our trip, and if the mutated animals and plants we brought are left unattended, they may attract the attention of other mutated animals and plants nearby.” Of course, his worries were not groundless, they came     here They drove a total of eight large trucks for one trip, all of which were large trucks used to transport building materials when the safety zone was built. Unlike the large trucks with closed compartments in Wuyou Apartment, these large trucks for transporting building materials were all open. They can pile up more mutated animals and plants. In just a few days, they have accumulated a lot of mutated animals and plants. Every large truck is piled up to the brim. These are amazing for the current military. They are all huge assets, which must not be lost.     But Fang You waved his hand and said that this is not a problem: "Don't worry, team Liu, the mutated animals and plants you brought will eventually be exchanged for points through the exchange center, and the exchange hole in our exchange center is not big, so these Mutated animals and plants need to be further processed before being exchanged. Just like your first exchange, the corpses of mutated animals and plants need to be decomposed to a certain extent. So we can carry out this step while talking Work, and our tenants are helping to deal with it, so Team Liu, you can sit down and rest with peace of mind." Liu Fengnian was even more relieved when he     got Fang You's guarantee, and laughed heartily: "Since the owner of the house has already Arrangement, then I will be blunt, let them go in and drink some water and continue working."     "Team Liu please."