71-75

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 71 Day 71·What is Qing doing in the Pingcheng Safe Zone? ...

    "Brother Bald, how far have we driven? I feel like my butt is going to hurt, why haven't we arrived yet?"

    In the car, Lu Miaomiao ate lard residue and crispy pork, and asked while eating. journey.

    Huang Hongxin felt upset when she heard her continuous "clicking" sound, so instead of answering Lu Miaomiao's question directly, he expressed his dissatisfaction with her eating: "I'm driving here, can you stop disturbing me?" Don’t just finish eating these lard residues and crispy meat, this is everyone’s portion!” The

    lard residue and small crispy meat were all fried by Guan Lan. They have to go out for a long time, so I fried up some snacks in advance for them to take with them on the road. Naturally, there is no instant noodles to eat when they go out, and they can only bring compressed biscuits. Guan Lan told them that if the compressed biscuits taste bad, they can serve them They ate these fried foods, and stuffed them with a large box of self-heating hot pot by the way.

    Lu Miaomiao also knew that she ate a little too much, she immediately stopped talking when she heard Huang Hongxin's words, and secretly glanced at Fang You and Zhang Runing, and found that they didn't intend to express their opinions to her, so she hurriedly packed the food with lard in it. Cover the lunch boxes of the slag and the small crispy meat, wipe off the crumbs from the corners of the mouth, and return to Huang Hongxin after sitting down.

    Knowing that the two were about to start arguing again, Fang You hurriedly interjected and asked Huang Hongxin the question that Lu Miaomiao asked just now: "Brother Bald, are we almost there? I think this is already Dongli Town." Hearing

    Fang When you said that, both Lu Miaomiao and Zhang Runing couldn't help but turned their heads to look out of the window. Sure enough, through the window, they could see the word "Dongli" on the broken signboards outside which could still be discerned.

    Huang Hongxin skillfully turned a bend onto the viaduct, and looked at the scenery outside. It was obviously different from the small shops and dilapidated residential buildings that he had just seen. Under the bridge, there were flat fields or mixed trees. , You can still see that many mutated animals and plants are fighting fiercely for the territory. It is obvious that this is already a farmland in the suburbs.

    Fang You knew that this was the direction of Pingcheng Airport. This was a decision made by several of them. Everyone agreed that the outskirts of Pingcheng was the best place for the military to build a safety zone, so they set the key search target early in the morning. In the outskirts of Pingcheng, the first stop they chose was not the western outskirts closest to Qianxi Town, but went straight to the east of the city. This was because they knew that the edible salt processing factory where Zhou Junhong and others worked was located in the west of the city. In the suburbs, even Zhou Junhong and the others have not received any news about the Pingcheng Safety Zone. It is conceivable that the Pingcheng Safety Zone has not been selected for construction in the western suburbs of the city. from the east of the city.

    This is also the result of Jiang Rusong's analysis. Although Pingcheng Airport is located in the eastern outskirts of the city, the airport occupies a huge area. Due to the noise of the aircraft, the surrounding area is sparsely populated, and there are few residential buildings. The land is vast and sparsely populated, and it is crowded with factories and farmland. Compared with the north and south of the city, if you want to create a large safety zone out of thin air, there is no more suitable place than this.