96-100

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 96: The Ninety-sixth Day: A Crisis That Doesn't Need to Worry...

    Liu Fengnian knew that Wuyou Apartment has an invincible protective cover and a large amount of supplies, but he didn't know that Wuyou Apartment can predict various natural disasters in the last days, and has successfully predicted a heavy rainstorm. What kind of bloody full moon is it? It’s unbelievable not to mention Fang You’s words, but the phenomenon of "bloody full moon" is really incredible.

    Fang You also knows that the bloody full moon is really unbelievable to others. If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, if they hadn't owned a natural disaster early warning device, if Fang You knew that the system would never cheat her, she would be very It's hard to believe that there is such a thing as a fantasy like a bloody full moon.

    On the way here, Fang You also secretly asked the housekeeper what the bloody full moon really means and what kind of disaster the bloody full moon will bring.

    At that time, the housekeeper didn't give an answer right away, it seemed to hesitate for a moment, and then slowly showed Fang You a line of words to explain-

    【About [Blood-colored full moon] I can't provide too much explanation to the host, but the host You can try to believe your own guesses. If the natural disaster warning device doesn't give too many defense tips, then the host naturally doesn't need to worry too much about the upcoming bloody full moon phenomenon. 】

    Although the butler did not tell Fang Youming what the bloody full moon is, and what will happen when the bloody full moon appears, the hints in the butler's words made Fang You instantly confirm that Chu Yao's guess was correct When the bloody full moon appears, it means that there will be a riot of mutated animals and plants, and the housekeeper said that Fang You does not need to worry too much about the bloody full moon, which also implies that their worry-free apartment is absolutely safe when the bloody full moon occurs That is to say, their protective cover can completely protect the entire apartment, which also proves that the appearance of the bloody full moon will indeed trigger a riot of mutated animals and plants.

    It's just that it's impossible for Liu Fengnian and others to know these details, so Fang You can only hint more to see what defensive measures the military will take.

    But the news came suddenly, and there was only one more day left. Naturally, Liu Fengnian alone could not come up with a way to completely protect the entire Pingcheng safety zone when the mutant animals and plants rioted.

    Liu Fengnian frowned and fell into deep thought. Fang You and the others quietly waited for his response, but the people who came with Liu Fengnian couldn't hold back anymore, and couldn't help saying to Liu Fengnian: "Captain Liu , Isn’t it just mutated animals and plants? Brothers are all good at dealing with mere mutated animals and plants, and our safe zone has also deployed high-voltage power grids on the periphery. When the high-voltage power grid rises, what mutated animals and plants will be left Can't stop it? What's more, now we are also training supernatural beings, there are so many supernatural beings, and we can fight against mutant animals and plants together, and we will always be able to defend the Pingcheng safety zone." The three of Fang You heard the Pingcheng safety zone by     surprise According to the defense deployment plan, a high-voltage power grid was installed on the periphery of the safe zone, which was indeed unexpected by Fang You.     However, what this person can think of, Liu Fengnian must have thought of it too, but he didn't say it immediately, because he himself knows that with the current defense deployment in the Pingcheng Safety Zone, it may be difficult to deal with the frenzy of mutant animals and plants rioting. To resist, not to mention Liu Fengnian, even Fang You felt unreliable.     Liu Fengnian didn't reprimand the man for what he said suddenly. He just shook his head and sighed, telling him why it didn't work: "You are thinking too simply. If there is a riot of mutated animals and plants, our military alone will The power cannot be stopped, and the high-voltage power grid you mentioned cannot completely block mutated animals and plants, so I will briefly talk about a few situations." "     First, most mutated animals and plants can be stopped, but large-scale mutated animals and plants can be blocked. Even if plants can't resist the invasion of high-voltage electricity, they can still overwhelm the high-voltage grid by virtue of their size and weight, so that you can suppress the powerful high-voltage grid; secondly, without large-scale mutant animals and plants causing damage, they will Mutant animals and plants with long-range attack capabilities appear to attack the high-voltage power grid; even if the high-voltage power grid will not be damaged by mutated animals and plants, there are still mutated animals and plants that can fly and jump directly into the Pingcheng safe zone, and are not affected by the high-voltage power grid at all. The threat."     "Finally, let me talk about the problem of the supernatural being."     Liu Fengnian said here, the face of the impulsively speaking brother has become more and more strange, obviously, he has deeply realized that what he just said is serious. How naive, he didn't even want Liu Fengnian to say any more.