111-115

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 111 One Hundred and Eleventh Day · Why Doesn't Duoyun Believe Him...

    Fang You was completely convinced now! Chu Yao's idea is too bold!

    It is not a conventional thinking to think of putting the exchange center and renter mall in the safe zone of each place, even Fangyou himself has never thought of putting such things as the exchange center and renter mall in other safe areas. Not to mention that there are so many safety zones all over the country, but Chu Yao just thought of it, and this method seems to be the most likely to be realized at present. He even thought of the problem of this method and gave a solution method.

    It can be said that as long as exchange centers and tenant malls can be placed in safe areas all over the country, then all problems will not be a problem.

    Even, if it is possible to put the exchange center and renter mall in each safe zone, Fang You will not only be able to harvest a steady stream of points exchanged from mutated animals and plants from the safe zones in various places, but also be able to Because in order to allow people in other safe areas to use the exchange center and tenant mall, many people have been signed to become official tenants. Although this part of the official tenants will not live in the worry-free apartment, they cannot live in the apartment like Chu Yao and others. She will give Fangyou points when she stays, but it can be regarded as bringing a lot of regular tenants to the worry-free apartment, which may be counted in the number of occupants. It is also beneficial for her to complete the task of upgrading the house. As long as she can upgrade, Don't worry about no points.

    After weighing the pros and cons of this method, Fang You has actually made up his mind to ask the housekeeper if he can wholesale some exchange centers and renter mall machines to be distributed to various safe areas, but she still wants to ask more carefully about them. detail.

    "But how do we get people from other safe zones to become official tenants? And we can't all sign up as official tenants, right? The commander-in-chief of other safe zones wouldn't want to do that either."

    Hearing this, Chu Yao patted her on the head again and said: "You don't need to worry about these things. If you can really put exchange centers and tenant malls in other safe areas, it should be the general manager of other safe areas. The conductor will be more urgent to complete this matter, and they are also eager to join us, you don’t need to worry at all, and how to convince them that our worry-free apartment can really do this depends on what Team Liu will do Convince them. What you have to do is to ensure that the exchange center and the tenant mall can really be distributed to each safe zone." ——— "How is this

    possible

    ?! What a steady stream of things Supplies, as well as crop seeds that will not mutate when planted, and a protective cover that cannot pass through, are you lying to a ghost? You treat me like a three-year-old child?!"

    Most of Lu Chenghan's men were cleaning up other fleeing people. When the dog mutated, Gao Xin had already revealed all the information she knew about Wuyou Apartment to Lu Chenghan and Xia Yi, and this information also caused Xia Yi to be emotionally agitated. He didn't believe Gao Xin's words at all. if.

    "Xia Yi, calm down."

    Lu Chenghan persuaded the violent Xia Yi, but this did not mean that he completely believed what Gao Xin said. Very disturbed, she didn't know how much Lu Chenghan believed what she said.

    But no matter how much Lu Chenghan believed, Gao Xin had to make him believe her words completely, so that they could have a chance to snatch Wuyou Apartment.