106-110

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 106: Day 106 · Duoyun, Do you want Uncle...

    Everyone in Wuyou Apartment didn't know that people from the military would come to buy supplies that day, and at the same time they brought Fang Huiyao and others with them. Fang You was worrying about how to find more tenants from outside to add bricks and tiles to their Wuyou Apartment. Woolen cloth.

    Chu Yao sent Fang You a refreshment made by Guan Lan and asked, "Are you going out today?"

    Fang You sighed, helpless: "A few days ago, I couldn't even see anyone when I went out, so I'm not sure. Should I go out again, the surrounding area seems to be empty, and I feel that going out is futile." What

    she said was not despondent, but the fact, because the surrounding area centered on Wuyou Apartment was closed within a few days. The inside was completely explored by them, but it's a pity that they found nothing, and they couldn't even see the individual.

    In this case, either these people have run away or have been killed by mutated animals and plants, or they have gone to the Pingcheng safe zone with the military search and rescue team. The last guess is the most likely. After all, the military has traveled so many times between the Pingcheng Safe Zone and Wuyou Apartment, and those who have a little desire for survival in the vicinity know that following the military has the greatest chance of survival, so it is too great that there is not even a single person in the vicinity. Normal.

    But Fang You can't say anything about the military, and saving people is not a competition, and you can't tell the difference. It can only be said that Fang You didn't focus on saving people on a large scale before, because the development of Wuyou Apartment was slow in the early stage. Even if she is saved, she doesn't have that much energy to feed everyone, but now that she has enough energy, no one can save her.     Fang You thought for a while and said: "Let's not go out today, you have worked hard these days, take a day off today, and I will make arrangements later. There should be no more survivors around here, and we will get further away Some places to look for people, you and the bald brother can see if there is any means of transportation that can go to a farther place faster, so that it will be more convenient for us to go out again."

    As soon as the words fell, Fang You suddenly changed his words: "Do you think we can also buy a helicopter? I remember Team Liu said last time that he wanted to buy a helicopter to pick me up. The fastest means of transportation is also Is it just the plane? Even the fastest sports car will be blocked by buildings, and there may be mutated animals and plants on the road. If there are many detours, the driving speed will be much slower. The time spent on the road It will be delayed. But if you fly a plane, it will be different, there are not so many obstacles in the sky, and the plane will be more convenient to fly."

    This idea is naturally good, and Fang You's analysis is not wrong, but the problem is- —

    “Captain Liu has this kind of thinking because there are people in the military who can fly helicopters or even fighter jets.” Chu Yao paused at this point, and then said: “There should be no one among us who can fly a plane "

    The excited smile on Fang You's face suddenly became stiff, apparently she finally remembered how unrealistic this idea was for them, she only thought that the points they had in hand would be more than enough to buy a helicopter, but I didn't think of the question of who should own the helicopter after buying it.

    After she reacted, she became visibly disappointed: "Oh, I miscalculated."

    Seeing that she had lost a new toy that she could play with, Chu Yao couldn't help laughing: "It doesn't matter if you don't need a helicopter, a helicopter The speed of finding people is fast, but it cannot carry too many people at one time, so the military search and rescue team dispatches buses to find people every time, just to be able to pick up more people." Fang You still felt that they could