11-15

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 11 The Eleventh Day · Sunny friend, do you want to rent a house? Food and shelter included...

    The moment the lightning split the night sky, the girl was startled by the sudden light and accidentally fell to the ground.

    Previously, she was groping for her life in the dark based on intuition, and she didn't know where she was fleeing to now, but she had already run a long distance, and she could feel her legs becoming weaker and her speed getting faster and faster. It was getting slower and slower. Fortunately, the mutant dog was not used to walking upright, and the speed was not fast, so they kept a certain safe distance between them. But now that she fell like this, the four-meter-high mutant dog followed her. The distance between her and her was shortened, and it only took a few steps to walk in front of her.

    Lu Miaomiao was really terrified. She couldn't help but think back to the girls she had been with before.

    Their powers are not strong, or even have no powers. Everyone gathers to live in an unfinished building. Finally, the movements of the mutated animals and plants become quieter, and they plan to sneak out to find something to eat, but they suddenly encounter this Only mutant dogs. It was the first time for everyone to face these mutated animals and plants. They were so frightened that they had no time to let go of their abilities. One girl was thrown down by this mutated dog. The mutated dog pressed her companion under her body and kept shaking her body After a while, her companion vomited blood and gradually lost her breath.

    Then it starts looking for the next target. They ran away in panic, tears and nose flowing together in fright, and when they were caught up, they finally used their abilities to unleash an attack urgently at the critical moment, but they couldn't stand up to the mutant dog's rough skin and thick flesh, and they were not his at all. Opponents, the same tragedy happened again.

    Lu Miaomiao was the third person it was targeting. She thought she was lucky enough to be able to escape all the way here, but her luck might end here.

    Seeing the mutant dog approaching step by step, Lu Miaomiao shed tears in despair.

    "Miss, miss! Come here!"

    Lu Miaomiao, who suddenly heard the voice, unconsciously looked back in the direction of the voice, and saw a girl holding something shiny.

    Seeing that girl was surrounded by faint fluorescent lights, Lu Miaomiao thought that she was hallucinating... No, maybe this was the angel who came to pick her up, and the angel told her to hurry over.

    Until there were a few more "crack, click" sounds that seemed to be frozen, and the next second several lightning bolts struck again, and Lu Miaomiao turned her head in horror. Following the light of the lightning, she found that the four-meter-high mutant dog didn't know what to do. When was it frozen into ice, and had been split into many pieces by countless lightning bolts.

    After finishing work, Chu Yao asked Fang You: "Should it be more valuable than a fire that was burned to ashes?"

    Fang You nodded, "I think so, but it's more difficult to collect so many pieces."

    Chu Yao didn't Take this seriously: "Is there a box and a small cart? I'll pick them up. You talk to that person."

    The two have a clear division of labor, and after a few words of discussion, they each performed their duties. Chu Yao went to the stairs Fang You waved to Lu Miaomiao to come to the house again.