41-45

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 41 Day 41·It's so sunny that I really don't want to eat...

    Under the control of Chu Yao from time to time, the mutant crow and the fat monkey fought back and forth for several rounds. After several rounds, both sides were inevitably injured. The left wing feather of the mutant crow It lost a lot, almost half of it was bald, and it also lost the ability to fly because of this, it could only barely fly a few meters high, and it couldn't last long before it fell unsteadily, so the mutated crow was forced to walk on the ground, and the leader of the fat monkey was Taking advantage of the opportunity for it to go to the ground, it continuously summoned mutant monkey soldiers to attack the mutant crow for the second time.

    But this does not mean that the fat monkey got cheap from the mutant crow or that it dealt a heavy blow to the mutant crow. In fact, it fled around to avoid the attack of the mutant crow. Due to its own obesity, there was no way to It flexibly and quickly avoided the attack of the mutated crow, and the slender and sharp beak of the mutated crow naturally left scars on its body one after another. The fat monkey had to shave the hair on the top of its head to save its own life. Pulled out one after another to summon the dead ghost.

    Therefore, after round after round of fighting, the fat monkey summoned a lot of mutant monkeys, some of which were pecked to death by mutant crows or dropped to death, while the other part were killed by Fang You and others secretly. , in order to force the fat monkeys to pluck out more hairs to turn into mutant monkeys, so that they can easily get more mutant monkeys to exchange for points.

    This trick was thought up by Chu Yao, and everyone couldn't help admiring him after hearing it, but the people in Xue Yun's team had a different impression of Chu Yao after hearing it, and the Chu Yao in their impression should be deaf The aloof boss who is only dedicated to scientific research has maintained this impression after meeting him, but he never thought that he would come up with such a detrimental trick.

    Another round of fighting was over, and seeing the mutated crow and the fat monkey getting more and more bald, Fang You couldn't help asking, "Is it almost?" Chu Yao took a second look, nodded and said, "You can do it!

    " gone."

    As soon as the words came out, almost everyone started to act immediately. Xue Yun set fire to harass the mutated crow and the fat monkey; Kill; Chu Yao will be the main force, and he will deal a fatal blow to the mutant crow and fat monkey.

    As soon as they moved out, all the mutated animals present panicked. The mutated crow missed the fat monkey's attack, and the fat monkey plucked out a few hairs with a shake of his hand. Hou Jiashu and the others who surrounded him before they could stand still were quickly strangled, and it was too late to make any attack.

    The mutated crow and the fat monkey were still immersed in the fight with each other, but they didn't expect that a two-legged beast would step in halfway, and they immediately lost their positions. After dodging a few attacks indiscriminately, their anger value reached its peak——

    What does fighting between mutant animals have to do with these weak chicken twolegs? Since you have to plug in, don't blame them for being rude!

    So the fat monkey and the mutated crow reacted immediately and wanted to adjust to deal with Fang You and the others. The mutated crow screamed strangely, managed to fly into the air, and swooped down towards Xue Yun and Zhang Runing who were constantly setting fire to it and launching wind blade attacks. The fat monkey simply joined hands Pluck the hair and let more mutant monkeys surround Hou Jiashu and the others.