66-70

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 66 The Sixty-sixth Day·Cloudy and Mysterious Safe Zone...

    "Safe zone? What is this place?" It was the first time Fang You heard such a new term, and he couldn't help asking questions.

    Seeing the real puzzled expressions on the faces of Fang You and the others, Jiang Rusong explained to them: "The safe zone is an area designated by the military to house the homeless people in the last days, but because of the military's The reserves are not very sufficient, so not every place has a safe zone. After the end of the world, we have been hiding in Tibet. When we heard that Pingcheng was going to build the largest military safe zone here, many people from Jiangcheng rushed over "

    As long as we reach the safe zone, at least our safety can be guaranteed, we don't have to fight each other for food, and we don't need to be scared all the time, so there are many people who come with us along the way, but most of them are killed halfway. The mutated animals and plants were killed or starved to death, only a small group of us persisted to Pingcheng, but we still don't know the exact location of the safe zone, and now everyone is scattered because of these mutated chickens... "

    It turns out that the military has been operating since the end of the day. They didn't give up the country and all the people without great difficulties. They continued to work hard to protect everyone's safety and ensure everyone's life.

    But maybe it's because the equipment is not enough and communication is inconvenient, or maybe it's because there are too few people who can persist until now, so there are not many people who know that there is a safe zone. Fang You and others have been living in the "Peach Blossom Land" People in the middle would not bother to understand this kind of information, but it is not too late to know now.

    After listening to Jiang Rusong's explanation of the safe zone, Fang You's thoughts changed a few times, and then she couldn't help showing a gentle smile to Jiang Rusong and the others: "Now you don't know where the safe zone is, and you are going with the big army again We're gone, so don't you have a place to go now?"

    Jiang Rusong frowned when he heard this, "We..."

    However, Fang You didn't give Jiang Rusong any chance to think. She continued to say with a smile: "If you have no place to go for the time being, why not come with us to our worry-free apartment? There is also a place for us. The absolute safe zone, perhaps not bad compared to the military's safe zone, can not only guarantee the personal safety of all of you, but also provide board and lodging, ensuring that everyone has three meals a day, and there will be no shortage of fruits after meals. How about it, what do you think?"

    Chu Yao and the others are used to Fang You's behavior of never forgetting to recruit new tenants all the time, it's completely normal, but it sounds quite abnormal to Jiang Rusong and the others , not only because of Fang You's sudden enthusiastic attitude, but also because of the worry-free apartment in her words, which guarantees everyone's personal safety, and provides board and lodging guarantees for three meals a day, and there is such a strange thing as fruit after meals. Stuff, don't they know that all animals and plants are mutated now? ! How could they say such words that are comparable to the Arabian Nights without blushing and heartbeating? Even the military dare not guarantee this!

    Isn't this kind of thing said only by MLM organizations that used to draw crazy pies? !

    But the other party was the great benefactor who saved their lives. Even though Jiang Rusong was only seventeen years old, he knew the ways of the world, and would not take the face of being a life-saving benefactor casually like this.