16-20

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 16 The sixteenth day·Qing kills the pigs and divides the pork! …… (2)

    How are you going to store the remaining pork? If some measures are not taken, so much meat will definitely go bad soon. "

    Oh, you don't have to worry about that. Our factory is a edible salt processing factory. There are not many other things, but the most salt. We will pickle the pork overnight after we bring it back, so it won't go bad after several years. up. By the way, if you need salt, you can always come to us, or we can send you some tomorrow, our factory is over there. "

    Zhou Junhong's words gave them a lot of inspiration. It just so happens that there are not many other things in their mall, but seasoning is indispensable, and cured meat is also a good way. Fang You said with a smile: "Thank you, Brother Hong, we will have more in the future

    . Will come to you if needed. If you need anything in the future, you can come to us, we live in this house, and we have everything from fast food, daily necessities, and medicine, as long as you bring mutated animals and plants to exchange with us. "

    Chu Yao immediately understood what she was going to do after hearing Fang You's words, and couldn't help showing a gratified and proud smile.

    She was planning to make full use of the exchange center, not only to make this house the safest and most A livable refuge, and even the largest store, attracting all survivors to barter.

    It's really quite ambitious.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposesreturn
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 17 The Seventeenth Day · Sunny world where only the bald brother gets hurt...

    Zhou Junhong was a little surprised when she heard Fang You's words: "You guys really have everything here? Are you not afraid of being attacked by mutated animals and plants living in this house?" As soon as these two

    questions were thrown out, Zhou Junhong immediately realized that she was asking Two superfluous questions. After all, these heroes are so strong, why worry about mutated animals and plants? And if the strength is strong, it should be a lot of supplies.

    But Fang You directly ignored Zhou Junhong's last question, and just said: "Yes, we have everything here. If you need anything, just come to me." After all,

    Zhou Junhong is still the leader of the entire factory now, and he has fully equipped the necessary The leader was aware of it, and upon hearing Fang You's words, he knew that this was a pretty good deal, so he immediately agreed.

    "Sure, then we've made a deal. If we need anything in the future, we must come to find some heroes as soon as possible!"

    Zhou Junhong didn't know at this time, this was the first consensus reached between Fang You and other camps, and They are also the primary partners of Fang You and others, and this will be the greatest capital for them to survive in the apocalypse in the future.

    ...

    A group of people shared the pork for a long time. The size of this mutated pig was too big. During the process of decomposition, the smell of meat even attracted several mutated animals and plants, but they were simply here to give experience. There is no need for Chu Yao to take action. Zhou Junhong and his group will kill them one by one by releasing their abilities. They know that Fang You and others need these mutated animals and plants, and they have already obtained most of the mutated pigs, so they He generously gave all these mutated animals and plants to Fang You and the others.