36-40

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 36 The thirty-sixth day · Sunny beep, get in the car...

    When the blazing flames passed over their heads and the terrifying high temperature shrouded the moment, everyone seemed to wake up at this moment. The person they opposed was a person with the power of fire, even though this person had never shown it in front of them. But no one can deny this fact, and no one without abilities can challenge the power of this ability.

    Almost everyone who twittered shut their mouths instinctively, their bodies stiffened, and no one dared to stretch their hands over their heads to check whether their hair was burnt, and they became completely dumb. ,

    and Gao Xin is naturally one of them, she was so frightened that she wanted to scream, but when she met Xue Yun's cold eyes, the scream was swallowed back, and she wanted to question Xue Yun loudly again Did Yun suddenly release the ability to kill all of them, did she ignore them at all, but she was really afraid that Xue Yun would come at her again, she was just an ordinary person without awakening ability, even With no strength to restrain a chicken, she couldn't even beat Jiang Ling, who also had no abilities. She didn't dare to challenge Xue Yun's abilities.

    Gao Xin also thought that maybe Xue Yun burned her alone, and other people would not have any opinions at all, because most people are as greedy as she is, and they are afraid of death, so killing her is just Xue Yun's method of killing others, except Other than Lin Yongzhang, an idiot, no one would stand up for her.

    In fact, Gao Xin already had answers in her heart to the questions that Gao Xin couldn't ask, and Xue Yun really didn't take them seriously.

    So Gao Xin became a mute.

    Xue Yun used some tricks and got the result she was satisfied with. The audience fell silent, and she spoke again.

    "I hope everyone can calm down. Don't listen to the wind and the rain. Before I finish my words, you will be led by people who don't know the so-called rhythm. Sometimes you need to reflect on your own problems." She pointed at Sang and scolded Huai. After a while, she satirized those who were crazily raised with the rhythm, and then she finally relieved a little, and told everyone her plan: "The question Gao Xin asked just now is what I will say next. All of us supernatural beings The decision to go out is not because we want to flee collectively, but because we want to find another way of life for everyone."

    "There is a shortage of supplies on campus. We can't sit still and wait for death. We can only develop outside the school to find more supplies. Because we don't know the situation outside the school, the road may be dangerous, and only the joint action of all supernatural beings can improve the success." Of course, we also have considerations about the people who stay in the school. We will leave two teams for each operation, that is, a total of ten supernatural beings to protect everyone’s safety. The supernatural beings who go out are also divided into different groups. The team went to different locations, near and far, and searched for supplies in batches.”

    Speaking of this, Xue Yun's eyes swept over everyone present one by one, her eyes were firm: "We will do our best to ensure the safety of everyone, and we will never abandon everyone." Her voice was sonorous and

    powerful , The sound is like a shot in the arm, giving everyone a sense of security and calming everyone's uneasy emotions.

    "Next, I will announce the composition and destination of each team in the first off-campus operation." "

    ...The last is my team. The members are Xue Yun, Jiang Ling, Hou Jiashu, Fan Wen, and Zhang Runing, the team The destination is Qianxi Town. The above is the list of all the teams participating in this off-campus operation, and the rest of the supernatural beings whose names have not been read will stay in the school to protect everyone’s safety.” Once the list is released, especially the last