81-85

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 81 The 81st day·Sunny came with a lot of points! ...

    Of course, Fang You and others are not clear about the matter of Pingcheng University, but now they are also facing a little trouble, that is Hu Man who is not forgiving.

    I don't know exactly what Hu Man imagined. I always feel that Fang You and others hid Liu Fengnian, which caused the current confrontation between the two sides.

    "Fang You, I don't care what you do in this apartment, in short, you hurry up and hand over Team Liu and Feng Kuo!"

    Fang You felt that his saliva was almost dry after explaining, but Hu Man just didn't believe her words.

    "Hu Dui, I know you are worried about what will happen to Liu Dui, but we really have no reason to harm him, and we really don't know where he went. We only know that he went to hunt mutant animals and plants. If you really If you don't believe me, then just wait here for him to come back, he and Brother Feng will definitely come back."

    Fang You didn't intend to waste time with Hu Man anymore, she still has a lot to do! Regarding the development plan of the entire worry-free apartment and the in-depth cooperation with the Pingcheng Safety Zone, these are issues that she has to think about as soon as possible.

    After drinking the half bowl of chicken soup that Chu Yao brought over to moisten her throat, Fang You turned around and was about to enter the house, ignoring Hu Man's noise.

    "Hey! I hope you understand the consequences of doing this. If you don't reveal the whereabouts of Team Liu, we will be rude to you!"

    Hu Man couldn't believe the invisible barrier in front of him, and he couldn't break it by himself. It can't be opened, can't it be opened with a cannonball from a tank? ! I was just worried that Liu Fengnian was really in this house, and it would be his fault if he was killed by a bomb.

    No one in Wuyou Apartment paid any attention to his yelling, but Liu Fengnian, whom he was thinking of, listened to.

    "Hu Man? You're here so soon!"

    Hu Man turned around when he heard the sound, and saw Liu Fengnian and Feng Kuo whom he was looking for standing not far away. Behind him was the tank, holding the corpses of many mutated sparrows in his arms. It didn't look like he was being held hostage at all.

    "Captain Liu, Brother Feng, you are all right!"

    He greeted them happily, and was about to inquire about the situation of the two of them carefully, but was caught by Liu Fengnian instead.

    Liu Fengnian threw all the mutated sparrow corpses in his arms at the door of Wuyou Apartment, pulled Hu Man and said, "You guys came just in time, Feng Kuo and I shot a lot of mutated sparrows nearby, and those mutated sparrows are as big as cats. I was worrying about how to bring it here, but fortunately you have rushed over here! Come on, come with us and move the mutated sparrow back!" However, before

    Hu Man fully understood the situation, he dragged Liu Fengnian back: "Wait Wait, wait! Captain Liu, what did you just say? Didn’t you get into trouble when you called us here? You were not held hostage by someone from Wuyou Apartment?”     Liu Fengnian’s puzzled expression appeared for a second, and he said, “You What the hell is the silly kid talking about?", but he quickly realized that Hu Man hadn't figured out what he was going to do here. He thought he couldn't speak clearly on the walkie-talkie, so he wanted to call everyone over to talk, but This has resulted in the current situation of information asymmetry.     "What are you holding hostage, what are you thinking... we have encountered some trouble, but... oh, it's too late to explain, those mutated sparrows are still waiting for us to pick them up, don't wait too long to be picked up by other things Let's talk as we walk!"     So Hu Man and Xiao Zhang were taken away by Liu Fengnian in such a daze, although they still didn't understand what they came here for, they had already vaguely noticed that the Wuyou Apartment seemed to be really They didn't do anything to Liu Fengnian, they misunderstood, what Fang You said was true, Liu Fengnian and the two of them really went to hunt mutant animals and plants!     The four of them were driving two tanks, full of momentum. Liu Fengnian took the lead to take the two of them to the suburbs, and while going to the place where the mutated sparrow appeared, Liu Fengnian summarized the whole thing as concisely as possible: I haven't had time to inform you, but it's not too late for you to know now. To sum it up, our Pingcheng Safe Zone is going to cooperate with Wuyou Apartment. Wuyou Apartment will provide supplies for our safe zone, and all we need to do is take the mutation Animals and plants to exchange."