121-125

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 121 Chapter 121·Qing fights for everyone's future...

    "Team Song, we don't have much grain left in our warehouse."

    The logistics personnel routinely reported the results of the warehouse inventory. Song Baichuan raised his forehead and frowned, looking totally helpless.

    "...How long can we last?"

    Song Baichuan's voice was hoarse, revealing deep exhaustion.

    The voice of the logistics staff was also extremely difficult: "According to the current consumption rate, even if we reduce the amount of each meal, I'm afraid...we won't be able to last for three days." After listening to the logistics staff's summary, Song Baichuan felt his heart was

    like It was as uncomfortable as being tightly held by a big hand. He could hardly breathe. He covered his face with his hands to prevent the logistics staff from noticing his abnormality, but there was warm moisture seeping out from under his palms.

    But now there is no time to make him sad. As the commander-in-chief of a safe zone, he still manages thousands of survivors under his command. He must take this responsibility, even if the food reserves are getting less and less , they were about to face a desperate situation where they ran out of ammunition and food, but he also had to find a way out for everyone in such a desperate situation, even if he knocked himself into a bloody mess, he had to find a way out!

    Song Baichuan sniffed, wiped his face fiercely, looked at the support staff with reddish eyes, but his voice returned to calm: "Call everyone over, let's have a meeting, and the real battle will follow." The support

    staff Looking at Song Baichuan's appearance, his eyes turned red unconsciously. He choked up and replied, "Yes, I will inform everyone."

    After speaking, he turned around and left. I bumped into a person who was rushing over, and the logistics staff suffered a lot, and were about to raise their heads to give a lecture to this reckless person, but they didn't expect that this person didn't even look at him who fell on the ground, but just passed him straight He ran towards the command room without hesitation, no matter how much the logistics staff yelled, they couldn't hold back.

    No matter what, the people who came running wildly opened the door of the command room and shouted at Song Baichuan: "Team Song! Outside, outside the safety zone of Pingcheng, Team Liu is here!"

    Song Baichuan was going to reprimand this person for his recklessness, but when he heard this person's words, he didn't react for a long time, and he was stunned for a long time before he replied: "You mean that Team Liu from Pingcheng Safety Zone is here? But Pingcheng Safety Zone It’s so far away from us, how did they come here?”

    Regarding this question, the man could really answer: “Report to Team Song, they, they came here by helicopter!”

    …

    Song Baichuan brought people He rushed to the gate of the safe area in a hurry, looking a bit embarrassed. Liu Fengnian saw his old comrade again after many days, but found that things were different. The old comrade who used to be high-spirited now has a shaggy beard and long knotted hair. , and the clothes were messy, and Liu Fengnian quickly judged from the appearance that Song Baichuan was having a hard time. Song Baichuan's life was not easy, which meant that the survivors of the Huacheng Safe Zone he managed were also having a hard time.

    Liu Fengnian looked at Song Baichuan's distressed appearance, and the sadness in his heart was unspeakable. He couldn't help but went forward to hold Song Baichuan's hands. The moment the four hands met, Liu Fengnian also found the numerous scars on Song Baichuan's hands. He said sadly: "Brother, you have suffered!"