45

Scar's POV 

It was the next day and I'm almost done with the cookies with about 10 minutes left to cook, I started to clean the kitchen counters and put on a little music to keep me busy. The cookie flavors were of course my favorite, Elven kiss and some regular chocolate chips, both made with love.

Cookie making is the a fun thing for me, I don't really know why but they make me happier. I got done cleaning and decided to text Grian, Mumbo, and Cleo if they wanted to come over for cookies. I pulled out my communicator and texted Cleo first since I got the cookie dough from her.

She said of course and that she loved my cooking which I'm very thankful for, then I asked Mumbo and he said sure cause he didn't really have anything to do anyway. The oven then beeped so I got my mittens on and pulled the pan of chocolate chip cookies and then the Elven out, once I put them on the counter I texted Grian.

.........................................................GrIaN............................................................

<Scar> Hey Grian, do you want to come over to have some cookies with me, Cleo and Mumbo?

<Grian> Yeah! Let me change and I'll be right over, love

<Scar> Love..?

<Grian> I didn't mean to say love! It was an otto creation

<Scar> oh, okay and the cookies just got done

<Grian> Okay! Uh be right over

<Scar> see ya later! =)

<Grian> see you later, Scar  (me- put this line in a cute and slow voice!)

..............................................................................................................................

My heart started to skip faster when the word love came up at the end of his sentence, I blushed and after he said it was an otto creation I started to wonder what he meant to say. Just then I heard to door bell, I walk over and open the door to see Cleo and Mumbo with smiling faces.

"Hello! Here for the cookies I've made I suppose?" I say knowing the answer was yes, "YEAH! I'm so excited to try them again, last time you made these cookies they were delicious" Cleo said as I let them inside. "Yeah dude, you make some good cookies" Mumbo said which made happier, "so do you want to wait on Grian or you want to eat now? Cleo asked.

"You can dive in, just at least leave some for Grian" I say as Cleo takes a chocolate chip one, just then I heard the doorbell ring again and assumed it was Grian. I walked over to the door and opened it to see and I was correct, a happy Grian standing there looking adorable and cute as always.

"Well hello there" I say with a bow for some reason, I look up to see puffing up his wings and hear him giggling softly. I blush as always from just seeing him and stand back up letting him walk inside, "wow, you can be such a gentleman sometimes, Goodtime" Grian said, "so I'm not always a gentleman?" I say dramatically pretending to be sad.

"Okay, what is going on you two?" Mumbo said laughing as Cleo smirked at me making me blush as well as Grian. "Nothing nothing, just what we usually do. So uh Grian do you want to try my cookies?" I ask rubbing the back of my head still having a bit of red on my face.

Grian's POV 

"Of course, as long as Cleo doesn't eat them all" I said jokingly, "hey! I'm not" Cleo said trying to defend herself, "says the one who has eaten 3 chocolate chip cookies when there are 8 of them. Well I guess there's only 5 left" Mumbo said looking at the pan of chocolate chip cookies.

"Well there are 8 more of the Elven kiss cookies so we at least have all of those" Scar said as Mumbo looked over at the other pan, "I call first!" I say wanting the first Elven kiss cookie. I walk over to the kitchen and Scar walks behind grabbing one of the chocolate ones while I get an elven kiss one.

I took a bite and it tasted so good I completely forgot what was happening, but out of nowhere I remember and smile. "Omg" I say with wide eyes as Cleo, Mumbo, and Scar look at me confused, "are they good?" Scar asked with a smile.

"Scar! I could literally kiss you right now it's so good!" I say without thinking then immediately cover my mouth realizing what I just said. "Oh! Ummm r-really?" Scar asked making me blush so hard that almost my whole body was red, "I-I didn't mean to say t-that! Sorry" i managed to say.

"It's fine.. but I guess you like them?" Scar said making me laugh a little a smile at him, "yeah, they are really good. Thank you Scar" I say as Cleo and Mumbo start laughing while I saw Scar's smile grow and a bit of red appearing on the bridge on his nose where his beautiful 'X' shaped scar can be seen.

TIMELAPSE-  it's about 1:00 p.m. and Grian has left Scar and went back to his dorm

"Can you believe I said that!?" I said to Pearl while scratching her head as Maui jumped onto the bed with me and meowed at me. "I know it was so embarrassing!" I say while getting up and going to my book bag to get some of my homework done cause I know I'm not going to want to get in trouble for not doing it.

Since it's Sunday, I'm probably just going to do this until 3:00 maybe. Look I'm bad at math and science okay? (a lot of gay people are Grian) So I just had to get it done then I could maybe fly around and mess with HotGuy cause why not.

"A few explosions here and there won't hurt would it? Or maybe I could swing may Scar's place and grab another cookie?" I ask myself thinking about Scar again.

=-=-==—=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-=—-

Hey pups! Sorry again for not posting but I at least got this one to 1000 something words! I hope you enjoyed it and hope you are having a great night or day. Btw The_Trans_Mushroom thank you so much for voting on my book! It means a lot and love y'all so much

Bye pups! 103words!