22

Scar's POV

The whole thing for me having to go to the office and telling them if I knew anything was just stressful, when I running down the hallway I ran into Grian which I thought he had already been to class. I get to my class perfect timing and I see the Sub drinking some coffee, the bell rang and I took my seat, and waiting for the sun to give us something to work on. When everyone is in the class she stands up and calls our names just so she can know our names and who we are.

"Scar? Is Scar Goodtime here?" She asked looking around the classroom, I raised my hand, "well hello there, What a cool name!" she said with a smile, "thank you." I said smiling back at her and I already like her more than our real teacher. "Katherine? Is Katherine Queen here?" She asked, "yes ma'am, right here!" Katherine said happily, "cute name!" The teacher said to her, "why thank you!" Katherine said smiling. She got done taking role call, "your teacher didn't say that y'all had anything so you can play games or talk to your friends if you are a little quiet, but if you have anything you need to work on please do that. Well y'all have fun I guess just don't be to loud." She said sitting back in her chair.

I completely forgot that the boy that made out with Grian was in my class, I only remember now because I heard him talking to his other friend, "I told birdy (Grian) to wait for me after school at the entrance of the school, so if he's there I probably got a good shot to kiss him again" he said to his friend who laughed, "birdy! Perfect nickname for him dude!" His friend said while laughing, "I know! I bet when he hears me call him that he'll blush he's gay a$$ off!" He said and they both laughed.

Shut up! I thought as I really wanted to say but didn't because I'm a coward, they kept talking about Grian and when they mentioned who hot he was, I lied my head on the table and put my arms around me. I don't want other people talking about how hot Grian is because I want him.. but that would never happen, he doesn't like me like that..does he? I thought and blush forming on my face from the thought of him liking me back.

I didn't realize the time had gone so fast and the bell rang, I didn't unpack anything so I just had to put my book bag on and walk out the class. I did just so and I saw Grian leaning against a wall by the place we went to go and get a snack, I walk over but then Cleo stopped me, "Scar we need Hotguy at the HQ now!" She whisper yelled, "but I'm in school and I can't leave Grian like that!" I said back.

I think Grian saw me and Cleo so he walked over, "hey, did it go well in the office?" Grian said walking up to us, "yeah, it was quite stressful but I got through it." I said calming. I saw Cleo's face, I might have to go.. I thought looking at her. "Grian I'm sorry but I gotta go out somewhere to deal with something." I said and looked at Cleo who had a relieved face, "oh, well okay, see you later I guess" he said puffing out his wings and with a smile.

Grian's POV

I watched as Scar and Cleo went outside of the school and since I didn't have anything to do (school wise-like a test or something) I decided to go to my dorm and put on my suit and cause a little mischief today, which seems like every time I do, I cry in Hotguy's arms, which is embarrassing and annoying that I'm being held by the number one hero crying.

I got my suit on and went outside to my balcony where I usually go, but then I heard an explosion..

Creepers

"Why the hell are creepers here!?" I yelled and then looked up to see Hotguy hovering above them holding I think leads. I need to fly away from my balcony so Hotguy, if I know him without the mask doesn't know I'm Watcher I thought as I flew to the left, the opposite way where Hotguy was. I wanted to scare him so I flew over to him at quiet as I could and

"BOO!" I Yelled

I scared him so bad that he fell but I caught him, I was holding his back and he was holding my shoulders, I saw him blush so I wanted to tease him again, "Blushing again are we" I said moving my head closer to him. *sigh* "Get off I need to put these creepers back" he said not even caring anymore about me holding him, I let him go and he flys into the air then down to grab the creepers by the leads he has.

He got 1,2,3, and 4 of them and went to the direction of their headquarters, I had a dramatic face and was just sitting in a tree wondering what to do. Maybe I can ask what Scar's up to because come to think of it I forgot to ask why he had to leave I thought getting my phone out.

-=-=-=-====-=-=-=-=—=-=——=-=-=-=-==-=-ScAr GoOdTiMeS=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=—==—==—==-=-==

<Grian> forgot to ask what  are you doing? Are you feeling okay?

<Scar> oh, uh, me and Cleo had to g-go to a business m-meeting and I forgot about it

<Grian> Well did you see all the creepers that got out? Hotguy just swooped them up and went I thing to their headquarters.

<Scar> oh yeah I did! Isn't Hotguy so cool

<Grian> yeah, sometimes but I like that villain! Watcher they're so cool!

<Scar> yeah they are! 

<Grian> well I hope you have a good business meeting

<Scar> thank you and I hope you have a great day at school! And just saying, are you going to meet up with the guy that made out with you? 

<Grian> He told you I would didn't he! He's a dumba$$ I would never and wish I had never seen his face because now I have an ugly THING in my eyes!

<Scar> haha! That's my Grian! 

<Scar> wait I mean! That's my boy! XD

<Grian> but if he's there before I get there I'm punching the iren out of him!

<Scar> okay! But be careful and when you do just run because you are a fast runner and he want be able to do anything to you!

<Grian> thanks Scar for the tip!

<Scar> anytime!

<Grian> Byeeeee!

<Scar> bu bye!

=-=-=-=-=-=—==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=—=-==-=-=-=-==-=—=-==-===—=-=-=—

 I started to get extremely bored and decided to fly over to where Hotguy went, I flew to their headquarters and saw Hotguy and Cleo talking, wait isn't Cleo supposed to be at a business meeting? I thought, I then decided to insect so I flow down.

"Cle- ummm.. do you have a new member for the hero's club or something?" I asked Hotguy, "oh! Umm no I just s-saw Cleo going to a b-business meeting and I wanted to a-ask her something" he said. "Omg! Watcher! I'm such a big fan!" Cleo said looking at me, "oh well thanks I guess..?" I said which sounded like a question instead of an answer, "but I better get going, me and my friend Scar have to go to a 'business meeting'." She said turning around.

"Well I gotta go in the headquarters to go fix some stuff." Hotguy said looking at the building with the huge doors, "I've been so bored and now I'm going to be lonely again!" I said making a dramatic face, "do you want to come in and help fix the place a litt- wait! But you can't cause any trouble! Got it?" He asked. "Yeah and sure because I have nothing better to do." I said.

We walked in the building and started to fix things but I still had some TNT in my inventory~

This is gonna be fun

=-=-=-=—=-==-=-==—=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==—=-=-=-=—=-=-==-=-=-=-==-===-=-=—=-=—=

Hey pups! Hope y'all enjoyed it and hope yall are having a good day or night! I put a little more words because I didn't look at my letter count but thanks for reading! Love y'all!

Bye PUPS! 1375 words!