35

Grian's POV 

We got to music still holding hands and found our seat, the table fit four people so Cleo and Mumbo can sit with us. Speak of the devil, here they are, "Cleo, Mumbo! Over here!" I whisper yelled waving my hand in the air.

"Hey guys" Cleo said as she took her seat, "hello, soooooo what's everyone going to draw?" Mumbo asks. "Don't know yet, but that'll change in a heartbeat" I say as everyone comes into the room and gets situated, "maybe animals but idk, just a thought" Scar said and all of us getting a pencil.

"I gonna draw a garden!" Cleo says happily, "probably a robot or something mechanical" Mumbo said as the teacher walked in. "Hello class, you may draw anything you'd like but be creative! And to the people who don't care, Get. Out. Of. My. Class." She said crossing her arms, two girls and a boy got up and walked out, which I thought was just f_(#ing rude because our teacher can't do that, she can't just walk out and leave us. She has to stay with us to keep us safe.

When they got out the class she went over to the door and shut it so they couldn't get back in, I looked out the window of the door and saw them laughing and just walking off. "Well that those brats are gone, you can get working on your drawings my lovelies" she said kindly, she then passed out three pieces of paper just if we messed up.

I started to draw some kind of wing, like crystal clear and a skeleton wing. By the time I got done with those I took the second piece of paper she passed out and started to drawing a person like me, a person who has amazing wings.

It was a boy falling because he passed out while flying-

I kept it in black and white because I thought it would look better than in color, it took about an hour to get everything perfect

I kept it in black and white because I thought it would look better than in color, it took about an hour to get everything perfect. I peaked at Cleo's paper and saw all kinds of flowers, trees, and colors, it looked amazing. Then peaked at Mumbo's who of course had a full robot and instructions on the right side of the robot. Then.. I peaked at Scar's who had a little cat with wings and tilting its head-

I loved it! The cat, the wings, Sc- um n-never mind! Since I was done and was blushing from thinking of Scar I lay my head down and wait until the bell rings to race out of scho- wait

I loved it! The cat, the wings, Sc- um n-never mind! Since I was done and was blushing from thinking of Scar I lay my head down and wait until the bell rings to race out of scho- wait.. what is Scar going to do? Scar I hope goes to whatever Jackson wants him to only because I heard Jackson say if Scar didn't come he would f_(# me.

I then feel something tingling in my nose, so I sit up.. my nose was bleeding and a lot to. "Grian are you okay!?" Scar says looking around for something for my nose then looks at me again, "y-yeah just a nose bleed" I said with my hands over my nose.

I look over at Cleo and Mumbo who have wide eyes then turn to the teacher, "m-may I go to the restroom to get a p-paper towel or something?" I ask hoping she'd say yes, "oh of course! Now hurry, and hope you're okay." She says kindly.

Scar's POV

Grian walks out the door, "is Grian okay?" Cleo asks me, "I think so because he said that it was just a nose bleed, "oh okay" Cleo says right before Mumbo says, "good."

I then look at what Grian was drawing, it looked like an angel falling which was very creative if you ask me. Because all I drew was a cat with wings which was very simple but hard at the same time, Cleo had a fun little garden like she said, and Mumbo had a robot like always but everyone of his robot are very unique.

Class was almost over and I started to think about Jackson, I have to go... I thought as Grian came back into the room with a tissue up his nose, "Don't you dare laugh." Grian said glaring at me, Cleo, and Mumbo.

I giggled which made him look at me but he smiled instead of being mad, I also put on a smile and the bell rang. I looked at him and we both had a worried face on, "what are you gonna do?" Grian asks as everyone starts walking out the door as we do to, "idk! I have to go though.." I say forcing myself to walk to the the front of the school building. 

"What if I stay around, like I can hide behind something?" He said walking beside me, "maybe IF you don't get seen" I say as I see Jackson standing right in front of the school. "Okay. Grian get behind something, I see him." I whisper to him and walk towards Jackson.

"You finally made it~" Jackson said looking straight at me, everyone has already gotten out the school (except teachers of course) and left. Just me, him.. and Grian, "yeah, now what was that special surprise?" I ask, he got closer to me, "this!" He said punching me as hard as he could, he nocked me over and got on top of me and started to punch me.

"Jackson! Get the f_(# off of Scar you bit(h!" I hear Grian say as he ran over and punch Jackson right in his face, Grian helped me and walked to where he could hit Jackson again. 

Grian started just punching Jackson's literal soul inside out, but Jackson got hold of his wing and grabbed it tight. "L-let go!"Grian said with one last punch making Jackson stop and faint falling backwards, Grian then stepped backwards from Jackson, turning to me, then running to me.

"Let's go now!" He said grabbing my hand and running as fast as we could.

-===-=-=-=-=-=—=—==-=—=—==-=-==-=—==-=-=-=-=-=-===-=———==-=-=-==—=-=-==—=-=-==-=—=

Hey pups! Sorry again I didn't post yesterday, I kind of couldn't but never mind and also I was VERY tired. I hope you liked it and hope you're having a good night or day! Thank you so much for reading and love y'all!

Bye pups! 1066 words!