________

After having a breakfast I gone to my room. Then I started to work.

There she already sitting on the bed where reading something.

With that I started my work.

" What? " I asked her as she kept looking at my side.

" You shouldn't be working like this all the time." she says to me.

"Am I seeing concern?"

"This is not a concern. This is called advice." she says with her straight face.

"I don't need your advice."

"Okay wait why are we even fighting all the time?" I aksed her.

She shrugged.

"Simple you don't like me, I don't like you."

"But I haven't did anything wrong right? " I says to her

"You did, you said you don't want to get married. But for own purpose you married me so that you will be escaping from the marriage torture right. " she asked me.

"Well I did saved you also right along with me. Even your parents won't be leaving you either without getting you married. And look even your sister got married without any complications. If we both didn't accepted this marriage, then it would be your sister and brother would have been suffered. But now see they are happily married. And you also relieved from your parents torture and even am. So it's a win win situation. "

"To be frank you have to be thankful to me."

"For marrying this unfortunate woman?"

"Look I have never had any issue with your so called syndrome." I says to her.

"Why can't we both speak like a literate people?." I asked her.

She looked at me for sometime and resumed reading her book.

Argh this woman always getting on my nerves either with her reply or being silent.

"Why did I even spoked with you in first place. Just be like this forever." I says to her.

Shreya, no one can be like you. I sighed.

'I miss you shreya. 'I thihht to myself.

"Okay am sorry" I heard.

I think am hallucinating.

I looked at my left side only to see her who is immersed on reading the book. I knew it.

"Am sorry" I heard again..

"Did you said something?" I asks her.

"Yes, I said sorry." she says this time by looking at me.

"Atlast I heard some different word from you. I never knew you know these type of wor...."

"Jerk. "she says

" What? "

" My sister said that you are very silent person. But you are like literally speaking evey time. " she says irritatingly.

I looked shockedly at her.

Wait, yes I literally stopped speaking much.

" We will voice out right if we see some irritating things. " somehow that came out of my mouth. Shit shit.

She looked at me for sometime and then again resumed her reading.

Nice.

'This is far better rather than conversing with her. It's not a conversation, it's a banter nothing else. '