Chapter 25: The Diary

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳 2 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧"

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

I was abruptly awoken by Hermione at 7 am on a Sunday morning. Knowing she wouldn't let me sleep, I reluctantly got up. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I headed to the Great Hall for breakfast, where I planned to catch up with Fred and George later on.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Are you all right? We heard Malfoy called you, You know," Ron said, concerned.

"I'm fine. I don't even know what it means," I shrugged.

"You were with Fred and George they didn't tell you what it meant?" Hermione questioned.

"Well, I told them not to tell me since, judging by all of your expressions, what he said was practically bad," I said while munching on some bread.

"Bad? IT'S BAD BAD Y/N," Harry exclaimed.

"I get that you're all worried for me, but don't worry I can handle Malfoy," I reassured them.

"Yeah, but why is Malfoy eyeing you?" Ron asked.

"Well, obviously he has a crush on Y/n," Hermione said, and I choked on my bread. Everyone was silent until a familiar voice cleared their throat.

"Not again," I groaned and added, "What do you want?" 

"You're in trouble, get up," Sev replied.

"No, I don't feel like it," I retorted.

"If you don't get up, I'll tell Lily what you've done," Sev threatened.

"You wouldn't dare," I glared at him.

"Get up and follow me, or you'll have detention for two months," Sev sighed.

"I'll take detention," I laughed.

"Miss Y/n Grimblehawk," Sev spoke sternly.

I glanced at Harry, Ron, and Hermione, who seemed stunned. I suppose to them, Snape was the most evil man in school, but to me, he was just a guy that was misunderstood all the time.

"Fine, but this better be worth my time," I grumbled as I stood up.

As Sev and I walked down the hallway, he turned to me and asked, "Why did you punch Malfoy, Y/n?"

I replied, "Well, screw him." Sev gave me a stern.

"Y/n"

"He mocked us."

"Was that all? Flint told me you threatened to kill Malfoy" Sev said

"Well, let me fill you in. Malfoy insulted me twice, first calling me a bloody animal and then referring to me as mudblood."

"He said what?" Sev exclaimed.

"Yeah, so it was his fault, not mine. Technically, it's also your fault since you let the Slytherins practice while we were there," I replied.

"No one informed me that the Gryffindors had practice yesterday," Sev sighed.

"It's not our fault, but yours," I stated.

As Sev turned and walked away, I felt confused and called out, "What am I supposed to do? Should I follow you or just ditch you?"

 Sev replied with a cool demeanor, "Do whatever you wish, Y/n, and stay out of trouble."