Chapter 10: Adventure Time!

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10: 𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦!

"𝐼 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠"

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Y/n are discussing the situation with You-Know-Who in the forest. Harry believes that Snape wants the Stone for Voldemort, who is weak and surviving off unicorns. Y/n disagrees, trusting Professor Snape. However, she is suddenly overcome by a burning sensation in her scar. Despite Hermione's suggestion to see the nurse, Y/n believes it is a warning of impending danger. With a sudden realization, she starts walking faster, causing the others to speed up to catch her.

"What is it?"

"It's weird isn't it What Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one? I mean how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets?"

They approach Hagrid's hut and he is playing a flute.

"Hagrid, can you tell me who gave you the dragon egg? Did you see his face?"

"I never saw his face. He kept his hood up."

"So you did talk to this person?"

"Yes, he wanted to know what kind of creatures I took care of. When I mentioned Fluffy, he seemed interested."

"Fluffy? Did you tell him how to calm Fluffy down?"

"Yes, I shouldn't have, but I did. I told him that playing music puts Fluffy to sleep."

The four runs off

"Where are you going? Hey!"

Y/n Harry, Hermione, and Ron run into the Transfiguration classroom to talk to McGonagall.

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!" Harry said

"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London."

"But, this is important! This is about the Philosopher's Stone!"

"How do you know-?"

"Someone's going to try to steal it!"

"Definitely not snape"  I whispered and Hermione looked at me 

"I don't know how you three found out about the Stone, but I assure you it is perfectly well protected. Now, would you go back to your dormitories, quietly"

They leave the classroom talking to each other.

"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape. Which means, he knows how to get past Fluffy."

"It wasn't professor snape" I whispered

"And with Dumbledore gone-"

"Good afternoon. Now, what would four young Gryffindors, such as yourselves, be doing inside on a day like this?" Snape eyed us suspiciously

The four of them jump and quickly turn around.

"Ah, w- w- w... we- we were just-" Hermione stuttered

"Ah yes Hi professor uhm Harry here just wanted to study for the upcoming exam haha"

"You ought to be careful. People will think you're... up to something." 

He walks away

"Now, what do we do?"