Chapter 8: I should've stayed in bed

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8: 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑑

"𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑"

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

Christmas timeeee.......................

I was awoken by an aggressive knocking at my door, but I ignored it and tried to go back to sleep. However, the knocking persisted and became even more forceful. Irritated, I yelled out, "Whoever you are, I don't want to talk. Let me sleep!" The knocking finally stopped, but then I heard the floor creaking. "God, Hermione, why knock when you could've just come in?" I grumbled, but I was too sleepy to care.

Suddenly, I was jolted awake by the sound of people talking. 

"Hey y/n, wake up. Let's go get breakfast," they said. I groggily responded, 

"Could the two of you just shush?" As my eyes focused, I saw Fred and George Weasley standing in front of me. 

"Blimey, y/n, you look like a lion," Fred laughed. I was still half-asleep and didn't understand the joke.

"Ha ha, Fred. George, help me with my hair, will you?" I asked, still trying to wake up. George rummaged through my stuff and found a comb, which he used to straighten out my hair. "Why bother me? I thought you guys were going home," I muttered, my eyes still closed.

Fred then explained that their parents had changed their plans and decided to go to Romania to visit their brother Charlie, who was studying dragons there.

"Thank you, George," I said, hugging him before heading into the ladies' room to freshen up and change into a cozy sweater and scarf. As I emerged, I found Fred and George lounging on my bed.

"Just to be sure, boys aren't allowed in here, right?" I asked, half-jokingly.

"You know us too well, Y/n," they replied with a grin.

"Come on, Fred," I said with a smile, batting my eyelashes at him. "Hey, George, can you carry me to the great hall?"

"Of course," he said with a chuckle as he hoisted me onto his back.

I stuck my tongue out at Fred playfully as we made our way down the hall, enjoying the lighthearted moment with my friends.

While George and Fred chatted, I dozed off a bit before being jolted awake by Fred's request.

"Y/n, wake up, we've arrived."

"I don't want to," I replied.

"Suit yourself," George said before sitting down and placing me on Fred's lap. I snuggled into his neck.

"Blimey! What are you doing snuggling with my brother?" Ron exclaimed.

"Well, they woke me up in the first place," I grumbled.

As I opened my eyes, I saw that Fred and George were grinning mischievously. I stood up and joined Harry and Ron, shooting a glare at the twins.

"Whatever you're thinking, stop it," I warned them.

It is now Christmas at Hogwarts, with snow falling. Hagrid is dragging a massive Christmas tree to the castle.

Hermione walks to the Great Hall entrance with her luggage and wearing a scarf as the ghosts are singing Christmas songs.