Prologue

⋅ʚ"𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡"ɞ⋅

The disappearance of Y/N Grimblehawk has left a void in the wizarding world that has yet to be filled. Her bravery and selflessness in the face of danger have earned her the title "the girl who Fought" and "the goddess of magic". Many believe that she may still be alive, waiting for the right moment to return and continue her fight against evil.

It was rumored that Y/N Grimblehawk had been a close ally and friend of James and Lily Potter, and her fierce loyalty to them had led to her involvement in the fight against Voldemort. Her bravery and quick thinking ultimately led to Voldemort's defeat, but tragically, it also led to her death.

Despite the loss of Y/N Grimblehawk, the wizarding world was grateful for her sacrifices and bravery in the face of evil. James and Lily Potter, whom Y/N had fought so valiantly to protect, were alive and safe thanks to her actions. The name Y/N Grimblehawk still strikes fear into the hearts of those who would dare to harm the innocent. The wizarding world eagerly awaits her return, ready to stand beside her once more in the fight against darkness.

𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠

𝑀𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠

𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑙

𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠

" 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛,

                                               𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑒"