Zhang Tingxing couldn't react with his mouth open. What did you say, why did you admit it.     Zhang Guogong didn't like it, so he was about to argue for Zhang Tingxing. Unexpectedly, Emperor Chongzheng seemed to be in a hurry when he heard this, and slammed

    the table, "Lawless!"

up.

    "Zhou Qing, tell me, what should you do according to the law if you are disrespectful to me?" Emperor Chongzheng asked in a calm voice.

    Zhou Yi bowed: "Back to the emperor, it's disrespectful, you should be beheaded..." Before the words fell, there was only a thud, it turned out that Zhang Tingxing had passed out after rolling his eyes.

    Zhang Guogong also wanted to faint, but no, no matter how much trouble Zhang Tingxing caused, he was still his only son. Zhang Guogong immediately kowtowed to the emperor: "Your Majesty, please spare the dog's life, he is unintentional, he is unintentional." Yes!"

    Zhou Yi also said at this time, "Your Majesty, although Young Master Zhang offended His Majesty, it was indeed because of a humble minister. It may be that he was rushing to talk and just came to this point..." Zhang Guogong looked at Zhou Yi in disbelief

    , How could he help Ting Xing speak well?

    "However, Young Master Zhang did commit a crime of disrespect to the emperor, but he may have done it unintentionally, so please forgive Zhang Tingxing's life!" Emperor Chongzheng said with emotion: "Zhou Qing is very lenient.

    Seeing You beg for mercy, and because Zhang Tingxing doesn’t do anything wrong, the death penalty can be forgiven, but the death penalty is inevitable, and the living penalty cannot be escaped! Zhou Qing, tell me how to deal with Zhang Tingxing besides the death penalty?” Zhou Yi glanced at Zhang Guogong, and quietly gave

    him I winked.

    Zhang Guogong didn't know what it meant, and when he was suspicious, he heard Zhou Yi say: "Your Majesty, you have worked hard day and night for the people of Da Yue, but the treasury is still empty. This year's tax revenue can be more..."

    Marquis Yuchi, the land... Zhang Guogong's mind crackled for a while, it turned out to be the case, he said that Tingxing's matter could be big or small , Why did the emperor make it clear that he wanted to investigate? It turned out that he was planning to pluck the wool!

    But there is no way, now that he has been caught, and a villain like Zhou Yi is agitating beside him, it seems that this time he is going to have a bloodletting.

    When Zhang Guogong thought that most of his wealth would be gone like this, he suddenly felt ten years old. He said sadly: "It is the duty of a minister to share the emperor's worries. My minister, my minister voluntarily donated three thousand yuan of fertile land." Said After finishing, Zhang Guogong fell on the ground anxiously waiting for Emperor Chongzheng's response.

    But Emperor Chongzheng did not speak.

    On the contrary, Zhou Yi chuckled; "Mr. Zhang, since you want to share your concerns for the emperor, why not do so thoroughly!"

    Thief, Mr. Zhang almost spit out a mouthful of old blood.

    But Emperor Chongzheng did not respond, indicating that he was also dissatisfied.

    Zhang Guogong gritted his teeth: "My minister voluntarily donated five thousand pieces of fertile land and five hundred thousand taels of silver."

    "Well, get up, and teach your children well when you go back. If you are so incompetent, how will you inherit the title in the future!"

    Zhang Guogong knocked down his teeth and swallowed, and respectfully said yes. Then he dragged the unconscious Zhang Tingxing away.