"We're just going as friends. Plus I didn't know that you guys were going to be at the carnival for a date," I pointed out. I truly didn't. If I did, I would had had no problem inviting them along with Chris and I. 

Actually seeing them now, I'm a bit relieved that I won't be alone with a guy all day since I learned too much about Calvin that my head would explode soon enough if I heard anything else.

"So you're not going out with either of them?" Andy jumped in.

I liked how neither of them are listening to me. Just as I was about to say something to clear it up someone called out my name.

"Reina!"

All three of us turned to see Christian coming towards me with Calvin behind him looking a bit pissed.

Crap.

"Guess who I met by to the Ferris wheel?" Christian said smiling with a wink.

"What a coincidence seeing Calvin here, huh?" I said with a small smile to hide the fact that I knew he would be there. I could tell Calvin knew as well by his stiff posture.

Damn.

Judging by his face expression, they didn't exactly make up yet.

"Yeah, what a surprise seeing you two here, "Calvin said, more like growled at me. 

I gulped, now I feel like the lamb as he asked me, "Are you guys on a date?"

It is nice seeing the possessive and protective side of Calvin again.

Not.

"No we're just hanging out as friends. How about you guys?" Christian explained, not even noticing that Calvin was on the verge of gutting him right there and then  if he actually did say that we are on a date.

"Well me and Andy are, but we felt like dragging Calvin along because we didn't want him to rot at home. I was going to invite Joshua but he said he was busy.  Oh I'm sorry. I'm Megan by the way and this is Andy," Megan introduced herself and Andy to Christian.

"Nice to meet you. I've heard all about you before and Joshua. I'm Christian by the way but you can call me Chris. Chris Wilson," Christian said as Megan and Andy shook his hand.

"I was surprised when Calvin agreed to hang out with us so last minute though," Andy said, talking about the topic we were having before.

Christian looked at Calvin from the corner of his eye. I knew that we had the same thought, not that Christian would say anything about that anyways.

I wondered what they talked before.

Are they friends now?

I doubt it.

I stayed quiet and so do Calvin and Chris.

"Well since we're all here, why don't we go on the Ferris wheel and enjoy the rest of the night? I already went and I would love to go again since the view is amazing from up there," Andy asked, trying to ease the tense atmosphere. I admired the fact that he wanted to at least try to lighten up the mood. Megan nodded eagerly and dragged me towards the line with her. I looked at the Ferris wheel. I didn't realize how high up it is until I was standing right beneath it. I have been scared of heights ever since I was little so you would have to knock me out to get me to go on it.

"Um, I think I'm going to just wait for you guys here," I said, taking a step back when I saw how high that thing was.

"Why?" Christian questioned looking at the Ferris wheel then me.