Now Tim and Y/n were finally driven up by the cameraman, who Y/n was still embarrassed around because of that one game they played a while back, and stepped out of the small vehicle quickly.

"Careful," the man in the cart said as he turned the vehicle around so he could go back for another pickup, "I'm pretty sure someone was murdered here."

Then, with that, he drove off. Y/n stared after him with wide eyes and looked over to Tim in shock. He had his head turned away already, but his shoulders were jumping quietly so she could only assume he was holding back his laughter.

"Don't worry," he finally spoke up, "he's joking."

Relief settled on her shoulders.

"At least, I think he is."

-

Light flooded down the hall she was looking at, coming brightly from a wide, square doorway. She spotted the greenery at the edges of the doorway and the blue sky from above the tall grass. Building her courage, Y/n began walking with light steps around the wild garden and then straight ahead down the hall. Though, when she got to the area where she was just about to leave the courtyard, she clearly spotted movement ahead of her.

The actress knew this as Tim, but feigned ignorance and shock. The two of them froze in place, like a deer in headlights. It was a struggle to see his features because of the light that loomed behind his back, casting a shadow on his front. Then, he began moving forward at a quick pace as Y/n's eyes trailed behind him.

He called her name, the familiar tone of his voice ringing in her ears. Her feet moved a few seconds later, rushing towards the male who had done the same, yet, right before they could meet, Y/n darted to the side and rushed towards the doorway.

"FREEDOM!" Y/n shouted, running out of the building.

"Y/N!"

-

A camera flickered on, jostling around as it focused down on someone's shoes as they walked down the dark hall of the building. It lifted once and a while to show that they were still on set, but this figure didn't seem to be near the shooting area. Yet, as the video showed this person still walking down this dusted and ruined hospital hall, voices began to reach the recording, just barely.

"-what I said before?" A soft murmur of words, "you're alive, and that's all that matters."

The person recording had softened their footsteps considerably and halted right in front of a doorway bathed in light. Just for a moment, the image flickered, growing a bit corrupted, but then moved upwards as it peeked around the corner of the doorway and into the room they stood at the doorway of just moments ago.

"Tim?" Y/n's voice echoed slightly in the empty room as she looked up at him, Tim's hand pressed fondly against the side of her face. The others that were in the room were the director and the staff that was behind the whole process of recording the scene, "you'll stay with me, right?"

For the slightest of seconds, Tim's eyes had moved to look at the doorway, then back at Y/n as he continued the scene. The figure holding the camera moved back, away from the doorway as his words became muffled. Whoever was handling the camera had covered a part of the device with their hand, not allowing the audio to flow freely through.

One last word was uttered quietly. A few seconds passed until the director called, "cut!"

Footsteps, many of them, shuffled against the floor. A shadow approached the doorway and a familiar figure rounded the corner, "you bastard," Tim swatted the camera away in a friendly way, "almost gave me a heart attack!"