Fifteen | | Angry Rylan

Brendon followed Alora outside where she sat on the steps and pulled out a pack of smokes. "That's the guy you were seeing, wasn't it?" He asked as he sat down next to her and pinched one of her cigarettes.

Alora hummed to answer his question. "Shit- that sucks." His voice was muffled as he lit the stick.

The two were quiet as they merely accepted they're moment of silence away from everyone else.

She let out a sigh as she placed her head in her hands. "I shouldn't be upset, I did leave him without any explanation and no communication, besides we aren't even together." She puffed out the smoke from her lungs while looking up and off into the distance.

Brendon stared at Alora's side profile while she was looking forward as he thought of the words he could say to comfort her. "Your still allowed to be upset, Alora. You guys did go on a date, one week doesn't change that-"

"It does when he thinks you've left town." The two looked over their shoulders to find Rylan standing at the front door. "You could've at least sent him a message saying that you needed space, something to let him know that he's not the problem." Rylan was understandably mad at the girl for who he believes was playing with his best friends feelings.

"I know." Alora breathed out.

The trio were interrupted as yelling was heard from inside. Rylan quickly ran back in while Alora stomped out her cigarette and followed after him.

Bentley was stood up with the guy that like Bethany in his face and yelling at him.

Rylan rushed over and shoved the guy away from Bentley which resulted in fists being swung.

Alora walked over to Bentley and pushed him back and out of the way while Brendon rand over to the two that had fallen to the ground in a fist fight and pulled Rylan off of the guy on the floor.

Bethany and her girls held back the other guy and Brendon dragged Rylan outside. "Come on." Alora pulled Bentley to follow the other two.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to kiss her." Bentley rushed to apologize.

"Bentley, it's fine. We can talk about this later. I'm not mad at you."

Brendon kept pushing Rylan back to stop him from running back inside by the time Alora and Bentley got out. "Man, fuck that dude. Who does he think he is?!" He shouted to no one in particular.

"Rylan, it's fine. Honestly-" Bentley stepped towards to Rylan only to stop when Rylan continued his rant.

"No, Bentley. It isn't okay. You need to learn to not let people walk over you like your some sort of nobody. You can't stand around and be a push over your entire life." He seethed.

"You should take a walk." Brendon suggested in order to break the tension, but that only escalated.

"Yeah? Well you should- Who even the fuck are you?!" It was like Rylan had just noticed Brendons existence as if he wasn't the same guy that broke up the fight and separated the two. "What are you Alora's new toy that she can play around with until she gets bored. Well, news flash buddy. She's a wh-"

"Finish that word and Brendon won't hold me back." Alora spat as she march over to Rylan. "Fuck you and your big mouth. I should shut you up for good." The two had an intense staring battle that Bentley stood in the way of when he got nervous about what was going to happen.

"Can we stop? I wanna go home." He mumbled, exhausted from everything that had happened through the night.

"I'll drop you off." Brendon pulled out his keys and gestured for Bentley to follow only he looked back at Alora and Rylan.

"Are you guys coming?"

"Yeah, just give us two seconds." Alora waved the other two off so she could finish her conversation with Rylan.

While Bentley was hesitant to leave the two aggravated people behind, Brendon had reassure him that Alora wouldn't do anything to Rylan.

"I don't care who you are, you need to watch the way you speak about him."

"What are you talking about?" Rylan shoulders slumped down, as he was no longer feeling tense from all the anger.

"The whole pushover thing? You may be his friend but watch your fucking mouth around him." She started. "Now get in the car." She ended.

Alora walked around to the passenger side of the car and hopped in.

The four drove in silence as Brendon was driving to Rylans house first. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you guys." Rylan apologized as they pulled up in his driveway.

"It's cool. No hard feelings, man." Brendon offered him a friendly smile but Alora kept quiet.

"Lora?"

"Fuck off before I make Brendon drive into you." She glared at him, only it didn't last long as the smile she tried to contain showed itself.

Rylan chuckled as he said goodbye to Bentley and walked up to his house.

Brendon exaggerated a yawn to fill the silence as he thought of something to converse about. "Where are you staying tonight?" He glanced over at Alora who was staring out the window.

"You can stay at mine!" Bentley perked up, his eagerness obvious in how quick he was to respond. "I mean, my parents aren't home. So, if you need a place to stay, you can come over." His tone of voice changed from the embarrassment he was experiencing as Brendon rose an eyebrow at his excitement.

"Your place it is then." Alora said as she looked at him through the mirror.