Seven | | library books = bad experiment

"What have I gotten myself into?" Alora asked herself as she gathered her books, not for class but for her session with Bentley that she certainly wasn't looking forward to. He made it his objective to remind Alora about their deal, because although he wouldn't consider Alora to be his friend, he still wanted to see her achieve good in life and he was happy to help her do so. "I could just skip, I'm good at that." She mumbles to herself.

"And shatter poor Bentley's heart, you are one cruel woman. Hot, but cruel." Alora wanted to bang her head against her locker as she heard the irritating sound of Rylan's voice.

She let out a groan. "That boy is so confusing. One minute he's cowering in the corner and the next he's offering to help me study, what's wrong with him?" Alora asked as she slammed her locker door close.

"I could tell you what's wrong but he would probably be mad at me and not even someone as pretty as you could make me break the bro code." Rylan winked.

"Okay, I get it. I'm attractive, can you be annoying somewhere else now? I need to mentally prepare for this torture I've put myself through." Alora slumped back against her locker with her eyes closed and her books huddled in between her arms.

Rylan let out a chuckle as he slowly began to back away. "Just wait until he gets comfortable around you and starts talking about stuff he's interested in, dude won't shut up for days." He said.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Alora frowned as she opened her eyes and looked at Rylan.

"I think it's great, but it depends on how interested you actually are in him. That will decide whether it's a good thing or not." He flashed his signature smirk before pushing through the doors and leaving Alora to think, but of course that short period of time didn't last long.

"Where'd you head off to last night?" Brendon made his way over to Alora. He wasn't a significant member of the friendship but it seemed that he was the one Alora found herself around often. "I was gonna join you, but I got held up." He mentioned as he leaned up against the locker beside Alora's.

"The party was boring." She shrugged off. In the distance, Bentley was stood at the end of the hallway waiting for Alora to notice him and he waved shyly when she did. "I have places to be." Alora announced as she pushed herself off the lockers. "See you never again. Fingers crossed." She smiled at Bentley as she approached him, but then frowned as she saw the amount of books he was holding. "What's all that?"

"Oh! Uh- this? Just books." He returned a smile. "We're studying remember?" He suddenly felt embarrassed to be standing there as he thought Alora had forgotten.

"You went out of your way to remind me, Bentley. Of course I remember. Besides, I'm not a forgetful drunk." She revealed to him the books she had and started to walk.

"Where are you going?" Bentley called out. "I mean- the library's over here, that's all." He added as he pointed at the other direction.

"I'm banned." Alora responded nonchalantly, but Bentley didn't let that response brush past.

"Your banned?" He exclaimed. "From a library?" He questioned. "How?"

"I was using one of the pages for a science experiment." Alora answered .

"What science experiment?"

"How good Library books are when used for a joint." She smiled as if it was nothing.

On the inside, Bentley was face palming over and over again and he was screaming internally, on the outside, Bentley was sweating profusely as he realized just how difficult this was going to be for him. "Well, where do we study?" He asked.

"I thought we could go to the place that you showed me yesterday, well Rylan did you didn't seem too happy to have me around." Alora teased. The tips of Rylan's ears heated up as he tried to contain his embarrassment, it seemed that anything Alora would say would make him flustered.