Three | | Hot Aliens

Bentley arrived at school the next day with a fresh cold and a fear that caused him to hide in the swarms of people to avoid the gaze of one particular individual. He was thankful to see that the hallway was abnormally crowded compared to how it usually was, resulting in it being easier for him to disguise himself.

Pushing past people and mumbling apologies while doing so, his eyes darted from every person that walked past due to his paranoia. He wasn't sure how Alora would react when she saw him at school, and he was worried that she would have a completely different approach to him when she's in her crowd of people. The fear of being picked on by a group of people in the year above him was bigger than anything else at the moment, he didn't care about any of his other bullies because they never physically hurt him, whereas Alora and her people were known for being violent.

Bentley let out a sigh of relief as he made it successfully to the year 11 locker bay without being spotted by anyone. Although, his relief was erased quickly after he was shoved to the side, his books sliding across the floor as he fell. The push erupted a coughing fit out of Bentley as he attempted to recover from the fall. Bentley didn't even bother to look up as he already knew who it was.

"Aren't you a little too eager to get to class?" The irritating sound of Bethany Hills voice, pierced Bentley's ears. Bethany was the popular girl of year 11, she was highly respected amongst everyone in the year level that wasn't Bentley. Throughout his entire life Bentley has had to deal with the torment from the likes of Bethany, and he never knew why as it all started from out of nowhere. He knew no longer to stick up for himself as he would only have to suffer from worse when he did, and while they never ended violently, he never wanted to take the risk.

He slowly picked up his books, a sigh escaping his lips as he decided to shove them in his bag to save them from scattering all over the floor once more.

An embarrassed blush dusted his cheeks and caused his ears to turn red when he saw the eyes of his class mates staring at him, and then he saw Rylan.

Rylan was holding in a laugh while he watched his friend walk up to him. "I don't know about you, but I would happily let Bethany shove me." Was the first thing that Rylan said when Bentley approached him.

"Shut up." Bentley mumbled as he knocked his shoulder into Rylan's. Rylan snapped out of his dream like state and wiped away the pretend drool before following his best friend to his locker. "Don't act like you have a chance." Bentley added as he heard Rylan following.

Rylan scoffed. "Well you don't act like you weren't obsessed with her however many years ago. You probably still are now." He shoved. "Besides, I got my eye on someone else now." The fading of Rylans voice made Bentley turn around to see what was happening, only to see who he was looking at.

Bentley quickly turned around and started toying with his lock as he tried to hide his identity from the girl in the year above him. With shaky hands he fiddled with his lock, putting in the wrong combination on several occasions. "Alora has to be from a different planet. Only aliens could look as hot as her." Bentley gave his friend a side eye glance as he questioned Rylans sanity. But in the end he couldn't disagree that Alora was in fact beautiful.

Bentley glanced over his shoulder once more to see that Alora wasn't surrounded by her usual posse, leaving Bentley to question why. The one thing he noticed was that once side of her face was abnormally red compared to the other, leaving him to assume she had been hit by someone, but who would have the guts to do that? He quickly turned around when he noticed that Alora was looking around and he began to move things around in his locker to organize it. "Dude, she's looking our way." His friend all but squealed like a little girl.

"If she didn't think we were weird she certainly would now, stop it." Bentley once again shoved a practically giggling Rylan before he gathered his things for his first two classes.

Bentley got a head start to class hoping to clear his mind now that he knows that Alora is on the other side of the school from where he was headed, but of course his peaceful stroll couldn't last long as he was halted up by none other than Rylan. "Damn, Bethany was right. You are a little eager to get to class." Bentley ignored Rylan's side comments, instead responding with a quick glare. "What class do we even have?" He asked.

"I have History, you have Chemistry." Bentley pauses to watch as Rylan cursed under his breath before rushing off into the opposite direction from where they were walking.

"See you at recess!" Rylan called out from behind him before disappearing through the double doors that exited the school hallways.

Bentley stared down at the floor, his mind racing with everything that had happened this morning. "What am I gonna do?" He mumbled to himself. He could only imagine the headache he was going to have by the end of the day, not only from all the thinking but also the cold he had got from being locked outside the previous night.

He entered the class to find he was, unsurprisingly, the only other person to arrive, excluding the teacher who was more than happy to see Bentley.

Bentley took his seat at the back of the class and dropped his books on the table. He sat down and immediately put his head in arms to rest his eyes before class officially started.