chapter 19: following you to find you

Authors note:-
Hello my lovely readers , I am sorry for not updating this story for some time . I was having a lot of work so writing was a bit tough. And I have been thinking of how I should present rengoku in the rest of the story so...yes that took a lot of time but, I promise to upload at least once a week .

_____________________________________

*third person pov*

The three slayer were walking back to the gate after almost destroying the forest that they searched.
On of them carried something or rather someone in his arms.

All of them were petrified of what had taken place as they walked out of the gate and sealed it ,making sure that none could enter or exit it .

"Have you informed oyakata-sama?" The white haired questioned as he limped due to his wounds. "Yes..." The one with black hair who helped the other walk. "I am telling you again uzui-san... Kill him" a short black-purple haired girl spoke."That's not very flamboyant of you kocho" uzui replied to the shorter one."Please...stop both of you , oyakata-sama will decide" the one in black hair interfered the quarrel between the two ."This is why you have no friends tomioka-san.." shinobu chirped happily. Giyu didn't answer her, the three or rather four including the demon they carried with them walked in silence until they reached a village and stooped for the night.

The trio entered the lounge with the fiery demon in their arms.

"Moshi Moshi" Shinobu spoke happily walking towards the person in charge.
"Konbanwa ojōsan, how can I help you?" The lady at the reception spoke with a smile. "Can I have three rooms for the night?" She replied almost instantly "yes". The three got their rooms . Giyu and shinobu slept separately in two rooms whereas, uzui shared the room with rengoku. They got their keys and started going to their rooms, no one was in the hotel except for them . Shinobu secretly examines the hotel so did giyu. Uzui was too tired but he took notice of the place being a little too quite .

*Shinobu pov*

This place is strange...no one is around the streets are a little too quite even if it's night time. I was looking around when giyu suddenly stopped. "Ara Ara tomioka-san~, why did you stop ?"he simply turned to me and gave me a key and walked away to his room, which was next to mine after getting uzui and rengoku in their room . I opened the door and turned to him before entering "oyasumi tomioka-san!" I got inside my room and locked it. I took a look around before placing a wisteria incense stick and lighting it up.

I inhaled the sweet sent coming from it. It a wonderful scent. Maybe it could help me get this demon's presence to vanish. It did help the demon's presence vanish even though the presence lingered in the air . "Well, that will have to do!" I placed my katana on the stand and Removed my haori and uniform and got in the shower.

Rengoku...he is acting strange... I thought to myself as I got out of the shower with a light blue yukata on. I sat down on the bed took off my hair clip ,letting down my hair. I looked at the moon, it was a beautiful Cresent moon tonight. It's beautiful tonight..

*Giyu pov*

I took uzui and rengoku to their room and careful let uzui sit on the chair and turned to get some bandages for him. I watched him carefully place rengoku on the chair next to him.
"Here.." I spoke quietly as I handed him the bandages and medicine.
"Ah! Thank you" he spoke as he took the items from my hands and placing it down on the table and slowly adjusting him self.

I was helping him bandage his wounds when I saw a little movement in the chair next to him and noticed rengoku slightly move in his sleep. Did I make the right choice..?. I was unsure of my decision of supporting uzui and rengoku. I heard a slight hiss and turned my head to the direction of the sound, uzui . "How did it happen?" I asked him. He never told either of us, me and kocho about how he got wounded. He was nervous in a few seconds and shaked his head."ah...a..a demon attacked me while I ran with rengoku!" He stammered.he's lying.i knew it but I decided to let him rest for now and ask him when we reached back home. I nodded and left the room quietly before writing a note and keeping it on the table next him.